Date: June 14, 2009
Guests: Ryan McCaffrey
Closing Word: Ryan McCaffery "Grumble."
Closing Song: Marty O' Donnell Halo 2 MJONOIR mix.
- X360 Slim
- 5 USB Ports built in 802.11n Wi-Fi (bad wi-fi is 802.11b 802.11g)
- 45 nm CPU and GPU combined
- 1 Giant Vent
- Microsoft 2010 Press Conference
- Call of Duty: Black Ops (The DOOT!)
- MGS Rising
- Gears of War 3
- Fable 3
- Halo Reach
- (34 million games sold in the Halo franchise) McCaffery mentions Halo Wars 1 million of that is Halo Wars.
- 360 has ESPN
- Kinect and the non games and the 6 launch games of Kinect
- What if angry girlfriend says xbox pause and pauses the game?
- Kinect Sports
- Ubisoft Your Shape Fitness
- Kinect event that was freaky Charlie and Andy Eddy had to wear space ponchos. They were being used for marketing purposes. They watched a real lifestyle Wii esque family. Will be on Spike TV.
- Dry TalkRadar. Prohibitionist Era of TalkRadar. Hasn't been dry since the last E3 TalkRadar
- Elston is on his 5th white Xbox.
- Darth Vader was incorrect because he was never involved in the occupation of Naboo.
Funny Stories and Quotes:
- Chris Antista
- (On 360 getting COD map packs first) "But you're supposed to be waving the xbox flags. This is a giant win for you guys.
- "Fable, the King of empty promises."
- "She might be that stupid."
- "Jump about you fat pig. Lose some calories."
- Brett Elston
- "I'm gonna pet this cat with no tactile feedback so this cat is going to feel like the car I don't drive, the ball I don't dribble, and the sword I don't feel.
- Charlie Barratt
- Ryan McCaffery
- "1 million of that was Halo Wars."
- "We can't fight elites for 10 hours."
On Kinectimals Dan Amrich and Ryan McCaffery wandered out to South Central L.A. Activision tried to murder a Games Journalist.