Date: May 28th, 2010
Special Guest(s): Spicules "Chris Antista's childhood friend" and Eric Bratcher.
Intro: Full House Pinball anecdote.
Closing Words: Chris: "Thank you, gone."
Closing Song: Powerglove - The Decisive Battle
- Top 7 Sequels that Improved Nothing
- Super Mario Galaxy 2 Review
- BREAKING NEWS: KILLZONE 3 IS REAL! Brought to you by Eric Bratcher!
- 10 things you didn't know about Super Mario Bros 2
- 4th longest TalkRadar episode
- 1st time there was a Tdard and childhood friend of the host on TalkRadar "MB2KSpicules"
- Press X to Jason
Funny Stories and Quotes:
- Chris Antista
- Carolyn should be in the kitchen baking babies.
- See I couldn't give it away. (testosterone)
- If you live in a San Fransican apartment you live in a hallway.
- Fight club is all fun and games until you cry on a man's tits.
- Have fun writing about Killzone 3.
- Mikel "I won't."
- Chris Don't be bias.
- Mikel "I will."
- Mikel Reparaz
- I write about missiles in your game. Give me free drinks.
- Do you have a Killzoner?
- Brett Elston
- No ladies wanted my testosterone.
- Anchorman isn't funnier in 1080p.
- I live my life 45 degrees at a time.
- Blue Planet.
- Chris "It's planet earth."
- Harry Potter 7 July 2007.
- Tyler Wilde
- You've been farting a lot what did you have?
- Rage quitting monopoly is like rioting and knocking their hotels with the sweeping arm of justice.
- Chris "I guess oxygen."
Question of the Week: What's your favorite sequel?
- Brett Elston Mega Man 2
- Chris Antista - Mario 2
- Tyler Wilde- Quake 2 and Half-Life 2
- Spicules- System Shock 2
Previous QOTW Rage Quitting non videogames:
- Brett Elston- Coloring Books
- Spicules- scategories and Apples to Apples
Other questions answered via TalkRadar Hotline:
sarcasticirony-favorite moments recording TalkRadar, and if no favorites, favorite moments as Games Journalist
- Brett Elston: TalkRadar 20, Roast of Dan Amrich (Episode 80)
- Chris Antista: Roasting Shane, Paul, Dan. As games journo, getting hammered by DISNEY to the point of puking.
- Tyler Wilde: TalkSeder. Always wanted to be a Jew.
- Spicules: Being on TalkRadar
Phazon117-what do guys think about mediocre setlist and disappointing graphics of Green Day Rock Band
Brett Elston: 1. NO
Chris Antista: 1. NO
brandonleet(?)- what classic(or not so classic) series would you like to be released as a compilation
Chris Antista: Adventure Island
Brett Elston: Wizards and Warriors
Tyler Wilde: Bolo
Scipules: Classic disney collection
Link: Episode 103