Date: October 29th, 2010
Special Guest(s): None
Intro: The Office
Closing Words: Chris: "Happy Halloweeeeeen!"
Closing Song: Game Over screen from Total Distortion (You Are Dead)
- The Top 7 Bloodiest Fighting Games
- Fable III Review
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 Review
- Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare Review
- Ghost/Paranormal Stories with Matthew Keast
- Costume Quest PS3 download code given over the three segments
Funny Stories and Quotes:
- Chris Antista
- "They rip butt!"
- Do you know what's my favorite Mortal Kombat fatality? Anyone doing it to Sonya.
- "Their butts are like putty in my fingers!"
- There was a MADD rating system. Everything was bad.
- "Where ya going butt!"
- She masturbates using 2 other male bodies.
- Alright Sexy Cheryll photoshops.
- Pubic hair truffles.
- Christopher Lloyd looked 70 his whole life and had to use makeup to look less horrible.
- Force Unleashed was the best worst game I ever played. Fucking terrible.
- Mikel reviews 1900 games a week.
- 1986 was a momentous year for me since that was when my girlfriends mom was born.
- I saw Mikel play the keyboard for Rock Band 3. He looke like a handicap homeless person.
- Cheryll is single so she'll date one of the commenters.
- Brett "If we can double our traffic, I'll endorse it."
- Chris "Batman5273 will be good for you."
- Brett Elston
- "You can hear the butts ripping."
- Nintendo your like my parents in the 1990s.
- "You're a professional golf fucker?"
- Mikel Reparaz
- When they came for the video games I did nothing because I was not a video game"
- "How do you crush butt?
- I'll rub it off with my boobies."
- Chris "Rub it off with your tongue and dick and combine them.
- I'm all up in this bitch.
- The song is literally Gwen Stefani shitting Bananas.
- Shoes in Lord of the Rings do not tie. They buckle.
- We're hardcore but in a Christian day camp kind of way.
- Syphillis polyps. I'll assume that exists. Like a dick made up of rice paper.
- Matthew Keast
- Cheryll Del Rosario
- After hearing *Show No Mercy!*: Grandpa?
Question of the Week: What's a game you've fallen asleep to?
- Chris Antista - Mass Effect (though he was sick)
- Brett Elson - Various Gameboy Color games.
- Mikel Raparaz - God of War: Ghost of Sparta
- Matthew Keast - Hasn't done it. The closest was the Gears of War 2 campaign (he was drunk though).
Link: Episode 125