Date: January 21st 2011
Special Guest(s): Scott Butterworth
Intro: The Big Bang Theory
Closing Words: "Heyyyyyyy." -Scott
Closing Song: DJ Beto Ceba - Final Fantasy XIII Battle Theme Remix
- Top 7 games with badass helicopter fights
- Nintendo 3DS hands-on
- LittleBigPlanet 2 Super Review
- Crappy McDonnald's Sonic commercial
- Chris Antista realizes that tits aren't worth the price when factoring hot sexy dudes like Tom Hardy.
- Mikel bangs his knee against the table/ howls in pain again [00:42:32]... just like he did in Episode 116.
Funny Stories and Quotes:
- Chris Antista
- "Grandma, helicopter has hell in it, why don't we call it heavenicopters?" - mentioned on stage in church.
- TalkRadar After Dark is only available for subscribers who donated $200 or more.
- It makes her wet. Are we talking about the daughter or the wife?
- We're superheroes. We don't care what our parents think of who we date.
- "My grandma has a twitter. It links to her porn site."
- "If I can go back to me wanting to be gay, I hate liking tits. I hate that I have to look at them and want to do things with them. Oftentimes I'll get there and I'll think... this wasn't worth it. This wasn't worth it at all. [Mikel: "Wasn't worth what?"] It wasn't worth all the weird stuff, the pills in the drink. It wasn't worth it." [Starts 1:38:43]
- "I'm an ass guy anyway. Which means I can easily make the transition to men!"
- David Carridine is forced to raom the earth jerking off.
- Ninja Theory I promise your next game is going to get a 10.
- My testicle is hidden in the next issue of PTOM.
- "Jews and pancakes.."
- Henry "Control the world!"
- "Henry is my engineer."
- Mikel "That means he can only make stationary gun turrets."
- Mikel Reparaz
- Church people are like Kotaku, it's like "Oh man, there's a god shaped cake here!"
- "I would kiss a jet pack on the lips."
- Transbay Terminal. Imagine the filthest bathroom and make a building out of it.
- Chris "Then multiply it by cement and vagina."
- Mikel "Homeless mug you then rape you over a toilet."
- You know what's awesome? Mandatory firmware that updates every week.
- @Chris Did you tell your girlfriend that doing that is being stupid and fat?
- Chris "No!"
- Henry Gilbert
- "I don't understand why in their school they would use the Arabic alphabet anyway, for their scores."
Question of the Week: What game company would you like to work for?
- Hank - Scriptwriter for billion companies.
- Mikel - LucasArts
- Scott - Harmonix
- Chris - Rockstar, Ninja Theory or Nintendo
Link: Episode 135