Date: March 11, 2011
Special Guest(s): None
Closing Words: Cheryl: "AOOWWWWW!!!!"
Closing Song: Beyond Good and Evil: Race Courses
- No question of the week due to PAX East.
- Chris screamed at every audio file demonstating entries in the The Top 7
- Incredibly birdtastic.
- The shortest regular episode since 69.
Funny Stories and Quotes:
- Silence Henry! Go back to your lair, there will be no Brunswick Bowling for you!
- You ever have a boner so big you could taste it?
- What's with the ninja genre where you constantly battle birds?
- Do females have the equivalent of farting on one another? Can I fart.
- Cheryll "No."
- The PAX East podcast will be a 3 hour podcast of the community.
- I hate everything I made for this show.
- I quit Peggle because it got fucking hard.
- I thinked I breathed in pubic hair. How did that happen?
- If you don't play that new Rihanna song, I will skullfuck you!
- The prospect of a Japanese Gilbert Gottfried terrifies me.
- Are dragons birds?
- Brett "The're lizards."
- Proximity humor! Now I'm back! And I came with the scream of a hawk! (Chris: "Gah!")
- When I'm 40, I'll be a pile of glop.
- I remember the first time seeing backpack vaccuums in high school,
- Chris "What, Mexican ghostbusters?"
- You and the turkey will become one and you will gain the powers of the turkey. You will grow a wattle. You will be able to gobble and Ben Franklin will admire you.
- Stop banging the plastic dildo on the table.
- Chocobos are like... horse chickens.
- I'm 33.
- Chris "You should introduce me to graves.
- That was written by someone whose last game was Pac Man, and they played it because their girlfriend was into it in 1983. And their girlfriend was 40 years younger in 1983.
- The Boomerang Bird should be called the garbage bird.
- Fucking Chocbos and making Chocabos fuck.
- If you don't have an iPod in basic training how the fuck are you going to drown out the drill instructor yelling in your face.
- (To Brett) Did you go to Hogwarts?
- It's Italian Russia.
- Why would you turn an arcade cabinet into a shelf?
Question of the Week: None.
Link: Episode 142