Date: April 8, 2011
Special Guest(s): none
Intro: Trailer Park Boys
Closing Song: Team Teamwork - Touch The Sky
Closing Words: Tyler: "Dammit"
Funny Stories and Quotes:
- Chris Antista
- We're the only podcast that has the balls to talk about the next generation of Carebears.
- I was shit out the mouth.
- I jerked off a lot to Archie comics.
- "Always in unitards... That's one retard."
- If I'm depressed I'm not going to associate it with a 90 hour RPG.
- We have to talk about Mortal Kombat. It's more important than whatever literary author you're talking about.
- Reddit you don't read our site, I don't care. Maybe give me a dollar and maybe change my mind.
- (Henry) You don't think gay people play videogames? You think gay gamers are a myth created by Fox News?
- My favorite color is every color except black.
- Tyler "black isn't a color, it's the abscence of color."
- Mikel Reparaz
- Warriors is the basis of brawlers.
- We have his signature. Change his identity!
- Can he create an item the robots want most and give it to them as an act of diplomacy?
- Tyler Wilde
- 1:46:09 - Tells story of his attempt to play PlanetSide
- Dino Day nothing about that game looks unawesome.
- Yellow is a better color of a lantern.
- I play Solitaire sometimes.
- Doug Lombardi doesn't add money attachments to his e-mail.
- Everytime I say Portal 2 I get $500. I wish.
- Can someone make a documentary of the lives of games journalists? We live in a part of a town where people who get bribes live. Polticians live there.
- How many movies have Mark Whalberg ruined. 8?
- Why can't the Green Lantern make a gun that wins the game?
- Why can't the Green Lantern get a genie that makes infinite wishes.
- Henry "That's not what the Green Lantern does."
- Henry Gilbert
- The show jumped the shark with Carebear cousins.
- I want a wrestling game that is quote on quote real.
- I'm very closed minded.
Question of the Week: Got a fond TalkRadar memory?
- Chris: Parading his bike and being recognized at Wondercon.
- Tyler: Performing in Christmas Special '10; Listening to the King of Names segment.
- Henry: Appearing on the podcast for the first time.
- Mikel: Performing the King and the Architect sketch; Creating Duke Lombardi.
Link: TalkRadar 146