Date: May 21, 2011
Intro: The Mercury Theatre on the Air
Closing Words: Chris: "Tuesday, stay tuned for tragic announcement. Bye."
Closing Song: Louis Jordan - Aint Nobody Here But Us Chickens (DJ Premier remix)
- L.A. Noire film reels and landmarks guide
- Netflix on consoles tops peak-hour bandwidth usage in North America
- Podcast marks the record of the word "rape" being said the most in a single episode: 33 times.
- Chris Antista holds the record for the word rape in a single episode: 24 times.
- Mikel Reparaz said rape 5 times, and both Brett Elston and Henry Gilbert said rape 2 times.
- L.A. Noire monologue by Chris and sketch by Henry
Funny Stories and Quotes:
- Yakov Smirnoff should do a Garfield Lasagna cat thing with Jay Leno's monologue last night and redo it.
- See you Tuesday.
- Henry "Or in hell."
- Giant thick biteable dong. Naked guy with a sax blown in his butt. Don't feel bad for the naked guy he was making many men feel bad with his thick fucking lusicious dong. Jesus Christ
- I want Osama Bin Laded to rise out of the ocean and become the greatest supervililian that ever lived.
- We are a videogame podcast and not a religion podcast.
- Christians, your mythology is no different to me than Mass Effect, or Gears of War."
- There is more faith to be mindful of Star Trek.
- If I can stress again rape.
- I could probably rape 20 locusts.
- I can rape scorpions.
- I was thinking more of rape.
- I can rape anyone.
- Name one thing I can't rape.
- I can dedicate myself to science and rape a tree. I would like to see a tree cry.
- You message me when I make fun of Jesus with a New Jersey accent and tell me you really offended me, this guy predicted the end of the world based on your beliefs go attack that guy.
- You are listening to Wolverine on WGODD. We're hearing talking about the rapture.
- WGODD bringing you the rapture live.
- The Bible doesn't have a lawyer, even though you put your hand on it in court.
- That makes perfect sense that guy should fly to New York with a briefcase handcuffed to his hand, give it to us, fly back and come to you nest week.
- I'm not doing Norm McDonald.
- Henry "You do him all the time"
- I would like to rape the Giving Tree.
- What? The person I robbed in the store knows who I am and that I had no facemask.
- My high school shot a cannon when they scored a touchdown.
- What about your girlfriend's plan?
- Chris "Rape."
- Value the canon of the Duck Tales universe.
- Chris "Yes."
- You can appreciate in means more to them than Mass Effect?
- Chris "No."
- Why doesn't Law & Order have 5 spinoffs like CSI?
- Henry "It had 3."
- Snooki her vagina makes cheese.
- Let's go find Galileo and rip his head off.
- Rape in all diections simotaneously.
- Christian music in an entire subgenre.
- I got it figured out, I'll die in the initial earthquake.
- I don't think cock dumpster works. I'm just thinking of a dumpster with severed dicks.
- Like if you had to jump into that dumpster being in an action movie, you would be safe.
- This is the final episode of TalkRadar.
- Brett "We are going to live with Andrew Ryan under the sea."
- I intended to be killed in the initial earthquake.
- I got to be nice for Jesus.
- Elston, quit playing grab ass in the showers.
- Brett "I can't stop playing grab ass in the showers."
- We need to charge our 3DS for the rapture.
- What is your rapture plan?
- Chris "Rape."
- Meow Meow Meow Meow
- Chris "Jesus Christ you sound like me 10 years ago."
- I have a joke. They found Osama Bin Laden in a secret hiding place and also there was Lindsey Lohan's career.
- Mikel "That is a horribly Jay Leno style joke."
Question of the week: What are your post-Rapture plans?
- Chris: Rape in every dimension of my vision
- Brett: Finish all the games he has wanted to finish and then hit the road.
- Mikel: Find the first band of plucky teenagers and defeat the ultimate evil
- Henry: Crying and reading some books.
Link: TalkRadar 154