Date: May 27, 2011
Intro: The Larry Sanders Show
Closing Words: Tyler: "I love you. Goodnight, and good luck."
Closing Song: Chessmaster
- L.A. Noire five-star walkthrough and newspaper guide
- L.A. Noire film reels and landmarks guide
- Dirt 3 Review
- Tyler Wilde's last episode while working at GamesRadar
- Hosts talk about their middle names (1:13:50)
Funny Stories and Quotes:
- Kung Fu Panda 2 on Kinect, have you played it Charlie?
- I get it we all want to work for Mr. Decker.
- Wait a week, it will be cheaper.
- They were triple uncircumsized. They had an afterskin.
- Hobos drive in corrugated cardboard jalopy.
- Jesus does not hate you for masturbating, Jesus does find it disgusting wiping cum off your belly.
- Henry "That's just sloppy."
- Chris "What if I want to get itpast my bicep?"
- You are filthy Charlie. You and me together.
- Even if I'm in a olane, I want to get sperm over my shoulder.
- TalkRadar the Movie. It isn't a movie but it is.
- Leave it to Charlie for a more depressing analogy.
- What are your post rapture plans?
- Charlie "I'll be the only one here in heaven."
- There's 2 Mexican gangs and you kill all of them.
- Tyler's been raptured to PC Gamer.
- I'm annexing the desk for the rest of of my Iron Man figures. I'm gonna bring all my GI Joes, all my Iron Man, and all my Star Trek ships.
- Because I have every starship they made into a toy which is really cool.
- Pick it up and shoot them.
- If you buy L.A. Noire used, some of the cases are already finished.
- If TalkRadar sucks you can listen to the PC Gamer podcast.
- I'm spending E3 introducing myself.
- Lazer Time with Tyler Wilde ended before it began.
- Bolo Brett, I know more than you.
- I live with Chris. We only have 1 shower which means we have to shower together. I mean that because that was Chris tells me.
- Charlie "Does Tyler Nagata join you?"
- Tyler "Yes it's a crowded shower."
- I'm getting an operation to get my consoles removed.
- An intern at PC Gamer got e something from Subway.
- Logan Decker is a character that eats orphans.
- I said whatever and Logan turns around and stares at me.
- When are you yelling at your interns and when are you joking?
- He forgot about the pre production phase of the Rapture.
- That's what they had for parkour in the 40s.
- It's post Nazi WWII pipes.
- L.A. Noire was not written in the 40s.
- Working at PC Gamer my mouse and keyboard glow.
- I've already sold it to Gamestop.
- Is that a PS3 exclusive?
- You don't write newspapers in the post apocalypse world, you leave audio diaries.
- Is it true dicks were black and white in the 40s?
- They were colorized in the 60s.
- The whole goodbye should be fuck you PC Gamer.
- I've ignored every Dreamcast film.
- They were black or white.
- I didn't know in the late 40's that everyone climbed storm drains.
- The clue collecting is a million times better than Heavy Rain.
- If I was a cop and I saw a gun in the house when I was about to interview for a murder, if they were involved in the murder I would point a gun at them until theyadmitted they did it.
Question of the Week: What's your most remembered in-game death?
- Charlie: Maria Santiago in Gears of War 2
- Henry: Nicole Brennan in Dead Space
- Chris: John Marston in Red Dead Redemption; Rookie Cops in L.A. Noire
- Tyler: Alyx Vance in Half Life 2: Episode 2; GLaDOS in Portal.
- Brett: Celes Chere in Final Fantasy VI
Link: TalkRadar 156