Date: June 30, 2011
Special Guests: None
Intro: Resident Evil
Closing Words: Henry: "Bye.."
Closing Song: 【ゼルダの伝説】時のオカリナで天国と地獄【音MAD】
- The Top 7...Best games of 2011 so far
- Video Games vs. the World: Supreme Court uphelds First Amendement rights
- Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D review
- Shadows of the Damned Review
- Chris Antista is apparently now single. Cue weepy Game Deals.
- In a rare technical error, the episode was uploaded with left headphone/speaker sound only during talking, and with horribly loud intro music not faded into the background on the right. The fixed version was uploaded a day later.
- Exactly a hour and 30 minutes
- First time they personally drew the art for the podcast
- Excite Bike music was played 15 times in order to pull Chris from the grips of depression.
Funny Stories and Quotes:
- Chris chonicles the aftermath of his break up. [2:36 - 5:29]
- "Well the credits are over and so is my bottle of whisky and I'm alone." [5:04]
- In resonse to Henry's Garcia Hotspur impression: "Racism achievement unlocked."
- Henry: "I'm doing pretty good in achievements these days." [22:19]
- As a 13 year old: "We're going to go fuck bitches in their pussies after we're done playing Doom." [43:49]
- "It wasn't a dream! I've forgotten how to dream." [1:08:18]
- On Shadows of the Damned: "I'm excited to play it, I'm just waiting to get my copy in the mail... It's delivered by a dinosaur." [1:11:07]
- Regarding Chris' break-up: "It's not 100 percent over, right? There's like a 1 percent chance?"
- Chris: "I don't know. Maybe if I got a raise and my dick grew and I became more attractive." [1:17:34]
- On Nintendo's comparison to Popeye: "Yeah, Popeye lays eggs!" [16:25]
- "I'm actually not wearing a shirt. Henry just likes my skin." [19:27]
- On Cars 2: "German cars try to kill Mater with gas."
- Mikel: "They tell him he's going into a carwash first." [49:40]
- "That Sunday morning you might not want to be in the fun-loving mood to watch gays walk down the street."
- Chris: "Oh dude, I love it." [7:08]
- On Mario's various roles: "He likes to party." [16:52]
- Henry parodies Wham's "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go", singing about Doodle Jump. [1:22:25 - 1:23:01]
Link: TalkRadar 161