Date: July 29, 2011
Special Guest(s): none
Intro: No Holds Barred
Closing Words: "Let's see if we're all employed next week!" - Chris
Closing Song: Intro song to Solstice for the NES
- The Horrible History of Smurfs Games 55:10-1:02:00
- Mega Man is dead and why that's a good thing 29:00-46:30
- The crew made mention of making a commentary track behind the Dead Island eps.
- Talk about Dead Island Secret Origins, and Netflix conflicting prices, Hulu/Blockbuster, Star Trek.
- Prey 2 Preview 20:00-28:40
Funny Stories and Quotes:
- Brett's Broken finger/High School Priorities 1:38:00 -1:45:40
- (Bonesquaw voice) I am questions with fists, I am Bounty Hunter.
- We had to watch Cum-Punk beat somebody [1:09:50]
- Tommy Stormfeather? (Prey 1 character)
- Why would you ever want to live in the south? The guy's a grownup by choice you would never want to live in the south unless you're retarded or hate blacks.
- (Smurfs) They should call that movie bottom of the barrel
- (On Chris' cigarette stealing story) Do you know how many years you put big tabacco back because you stole that rack of cigarettes? [1:28:10]
- Chris: I feel really bad about it, I'm sorry RJ, I'm sorry uhh
- I'm sorry Mr. Marbarro
Question of the Week: Question 168 - When's a video game gotten you in trouble? 1:23:00-1:
- Brett: Cursing while playing Double Dragon II.
- Henry: Cursing while playing a WCW game.
- Chris: His friends fought each other while playing Jackal.
Link: Talkradar 168