Date: September 12th, 2008
Special Guest(s): None
Intro: The Simpsons
Quote of the week: “Did that kid in the videogame shirt just say he has a crush on every boy?”
Closing Words: Everyone "Goodbye!"
Closing Song: Earth Wind And Fire - September
- Top 7 New franchises that already feel old
- Yakuza 2
- Spore DRM
- Lock's Quest
- Piracy vs Theft
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
- Mercenaries 2
- Al Jolson sound effect "Mammy" first used at [17:10]
- Features the gong sound effect.
- 2nd appearance of Duke Lombardi .
- Reviews Nintendogs.
- Went through a divorce and his last puppy, Eisenhower, died. The city of Chicago ordained that he can't own dogs until 2015.
- Final score: 11/17 hats.
- Chris Antista won NHL 95 on Sega Saturn for a Tiny Toons Trivia Contest on a local TV show.
Funny Stories and Quotes:
- Chris Antista:
- Wants a kid to die playing Wii Music. [13:03-13:34]
- Describes PC gamers as Elitist obnoxious shitheads. [40:21-40:22]
- "Act Two of TalkRadar is in your dick."
- Our job is not sought out for our well respected.
- Remember the time you removed bicycle spades from a guy's asshole?
- "Act three anus fucks."
- That's Jinglecats from 1995, but nobody can tell the fucking difference.
- I don't watch House, but I did watch the clip on the internet of the 9 year old masturbating girl.
- First use of the Michael Caine impersonation. [1:02:36-1:03:37]
- Talked about Counter-Strike again in this podcast.[1:12:55-1:13:41]
- Wore a Power Glove at Wal-Mart ran the wire through his sleeve. A woman thought he was retarded. [1:16:13-1:18:15]
- Mikel Reparaz
- "I was raised by English majors. English majors that found me in a forest and adopted me and raised me as their own." [2:50-3:04]
- "Mammy! The obvious joke."
- Exposes Nintendogs as the biggest videogame scam of all time. All dogs were on all the cartridges you just needed to unlock them. [20:45-21:29]
- "Oh my god I bought all three! Mammy!"
- Hates when describing his job to non gamers. Feels like a person in rainbow suspenders with a propeller beanie. [18:23-22:31]
- For Wii Music: "Remote needs to go through head and HDTV. Needs to be a double loss." [13:31-13:34]
- "It's about three kingdoms that have a romance." When three kingdoms love each other very much..... Chris."
- (Mercenaries 2) "When a development team needs another 6 months, and doesn't get it."
- "Shut the fuck up!" moment at [1:24:40]
- "Fucking questions, fucking ask them!" at [1:08:09]
- "Fuck you!" at [28:15]
- Brett Elston
- "Cool, bowling." [8:52-9:06]
- "Fo-giv-uness, preeze!" and gong at [20:34]
- On Nintendogs: "I can see its hard to own a dog in Japan" Chris Antista: "Without eating it?" [20:23-20:24]
- "I have a crush on every boy." (Quoting the Teen Girl Squad.) [1:14:58-1:15:58]
- In a redneck voice: "Did the kid in the videogame shirt said he had a crush on every boy?"
- Shane Patterson
- "My last girlfriend was an accountant. That's great I don't give a shit."
Question of the Week 1: Biggest lie you told to play videogames?
- Brett Elston skipped high school in 1996 to play "Chrono Trigger".
- Shane Patterson skipped all his AP classes to play "Metal Gear Solid 2".
- Mikel Reparaz faked stomach flu to play "King's Quest V".
- Chris Antista lied to his girlfriend to play "Counter Strike".
Link: Episode 18