Date: October 28, 2011
Special Guest(s): Chris Antista from PC Gamer Digital
Intro: Princess Robot Bubblegum from Grand Theft Auto IV: Ballad of Gay Tony
Closing Words: "Night everyone"- Mikel
Closing Song: Jay-Z - 99 Problems
- Top 7 Disappointing Games Deserve Sequels
- Battlefield 3 Review
- Disney Universe Review
- Grand Theft Auto V announcement
- No background music present but the Jurassic Park Theme.
- First time Chris is a guest.
- Chris was constantly made fun for his new PC love.
Funny Stories and Quotes:
- I'm glad I no longer host this show because now we will never get Nolan North to come on by calling him TV pretty.
- Star Wars Force Unleashed II. What a shitty fucking game.
- You bitch and watch Clone Wars you will.
- It's great logging into steam for years and a message popping up would you like to upgrade to Counterstrike Source.
- When the moon goes up it is night, and when the moon goes away there is a paperboy that dropped the paper. GOD.
- Sonic is not Aryan there is no reason for blue eyes.
- think of the logo. it will take place in Ancient Greece
- GTA V will comes to Wii U when Streetpass gets new hats.
- I can't believe you want to see more destruction of America.
- You console assholes really ruin it for the rest of us.
- I wish I could prescreen the questions because I've been to comic con 80% of these are not questions but comments.
- I wish I had kids to play with.
- Hollander "Get to work!"
- Chris "But no one wants my seed!"
- You really help me through that certain thing, so how was it like helping people.
- One of the first panels I went to was X-Files I want to believe. Those are really rabid fans.
- In the episode did you see any parallels to season 3 when Jillian bought the....
- It reminds me of all the questions I asked at Game Days for Sega. I just read the book and I asked way too many question about Golden Compass.
- Mikel "Why didn't you call it the Golden Humpass?"
- Lightsaber dismemberment couldn't save Star Wars Force Unleashed II. It was that shitty.
- I think it depends what game uses the Kinect first. Because using the entire body is revolutionary device.
- How do you explain why it's always warm in the summer and always cold in the winter?
- I have a question and my question is I really like this episode where you said this thing.
- Batman he hangs out with teenage boys do you think a baby can pull that off?
- It's not that Obisidian games suck it's just they're super buggy.
- They want Sonic Unleashed 2.
- Crytek is making the next Homefront game.
- Hollander "It is created by Free Radical which is owned by Free Radical."
- (Brutal Legend) It wasn't on PC.
- Chris "It was on PC for a few select people."
- Too Human was presented as you have to choose between being a human or a robot and there is Freud, and so much existentialism and none of it was there.
- Those Homefront ads on our site were awful.
- Well at least Chris has his own xbox 360 wait a minute.
- Chris "No one needs it in 6 months."
- Mikel "I need it right now."
- I'm glad that John Millius remade a 20 year old script to sell the game.
- Mikel "Actually those were teenagers."
- Homefront did that one thing I didn't like.
- Mikel "Be a shitty game?"
- Shut up soundboard monkey.
- I'm going to call Skyrim Scrolls.
- If you want to see the people who made Haze to make a game in another poor franchise.
- Grand Theft Auto 5 was released with a logo!
- I'm EIC of a multi million dollar publication.
- Want to hear a fuuny joke My big fat Greek austerity measures.
- It's amazing that GTA V cut Saints Row 3 on its knees.
- Why didn't you mention the FBI weather machine?
- My roommate plays Duke Nukem Forever online. It's still the same 6 people playing. He smokes a lot of weed.
- With my G-25 Logitech wheel which has simulation quality racing.
- You aren't a real PC gamer until you made your own machine.
- Bongaiyoh Dabble doo.
- I have Aspergers Syndrome and I have a question.
- Hollander "That is every convention ever."
QOTW: What is the last PC Game you have played?
- Cooper: Battlefield 3
- Mikel: Grand Theft Auto III
- Chris: Counter-Strike Source
- Michael: League of Legends
- Henry: Plants Vs. Zombies