Date: December 02, 2011
Special Guest(s): none
Intro: Grand Theft Auto IV
Closing Words: Mikel: Alright that’s our show, see you next week
Closing Song: Mother 3’s "Wess Dance"
- The Top 7... Comic book games that need to be made
- Mario Kart 7
- GamePro is DEAD! 1:06:00-1:15:00
- Game Deals!? 1:44:00-1:47:40
- QTOW Answers 1:48:40-1:57:00
- Cooper, when talking about QTOW mentioned his dad is was gamer, and still is today.
- A Game Deals Remix! By TomBrienProfessional
Funny Stories and Quotes:
- Thanksgiving break! 3:11–17:35
- Link is more Japanese 10:35-11:45
- Charlie Barratt was fired for Sexual Harassment 18:20-20:30
- Archie Comics is rather racist 34:30-38:20
- Anal Salt 1:47:40-1:48:50
- (Serious Sam 3) The game just doesn't give a fuck about being anything important in a review. How's the story? It sucks, but it's awesome. How's the enemies? THERE'S FIVE!
- Cooper: But it's like there's five but one of them is a headless guy with bombs in their handsthat runs and screams BUT THERE'S LIKE 300 OF THEM AT THE SAME TIME!!
- I don't agree with firing Charlie that close to Christmas.
- Mikel: You just can't rack up that many sexual harassment complaints. When he tore his sweater open and hooting ape-like and pressing way too close to the female Gamesradar employee who shall remain nameless.
- Cooper: *Cough* Mike Grimm.
- He walked too close to everyone's desk and I'm positive that he knew his testicles were showing.
- Cooper: You can't have no pants without showing them.
- Mikel: Was that the day he came in wearing nothing but a belt?
- Yes! He was going to paint on a shirt and no one was going to say anything.
- (To Henry) You gave that sigh like I yelled Jew at restaurant.
- I played Need For Speed: The Run which I think I hate.
- Why did some say (Serious Sam 3) BFE is Bumble-fuck Eqypt?
- Cooper: It looks like it takes place in Bumble-fuck Egypt.
- Mikel: Are there pyramids? Well I don't think Bumble-fuck Egypt has pyramids.
- Cooper: At the same time if you're a snarky game dev trying to make a snarky title, you can't call it fucking Egypt.
- (Serious Sam 3) It's a much better Duke Nukem than Duke Nukem.
- I know everything that goes on here. (Gamesradar)
- Mikel: And yet you do nothing.
- I think it's more concerning that the biggest TalkRadar fans right now are people that don't own any technology.
- Cooper: I play on Hoop and Stick!
- Waggle is the language of love.
- I like being called Mr. Reparaz. It's like I'm a math teacher.
- Assassin's Creed is kind of horrible. (Load times)
- Cooper: What, you don't like walking forward slowly in a blue computer room for 90 seconds?
- That's a grown up Jughead talking to his kid on how to be a ladies' man.
- Chris:(On ensuing rap with the song "Sugar Sugar") It's more 80's than 1985.
- (On why Archie needs to be a game) There are 8 year old girls that need to connect to pedophiles.
- I thought (Cherry Blossom) was a racist Asian thing.
- That's what Mario Kart was missing, Guilds!
- I was pretty advanced for my age; I was the youngest grade schooler with a beard.
- I forced myself to play Modern Warfare 3 and played some Ace Combat: Assault Horizons or, as I like to call it, "Ass Whore."
- It's one of those Jew months.
- Jews in the south are really secretive.
- Boo hoo. (To Chris about his ex-girlfriend) She was looking good last time we...
- Chris: Shut the fuck up. Jesus, why?
- Right after their rainbow parties.
- Chris: I got to Red! That's the top of the rainbow.
- (On Canadian Thanksgiving) Is that when the Eskimos gave the Caribous blowjobs? And they thanked them?
- (On Nintendo) They're still struggling with what the internet is.
- We should call all Canadians "Kinectdians" from now on!
- But when you're in first-person mode, (Mario Kart) you have to use motion controls to turn.
- That's Why I had my Torah out right now.
- Mikel: I was wondering why weren't touching that scroll.
- Chris: Too soon.
- Mikel: How is that too soon for anything?!
- Chris: That was the joke; It was literally Before Christ.
- In Japan, when you stop being a game developer, you leave and do something else. In America when you stop, you go start a mobile game company.
- Chris: You pull a Richard Garriott. And what did he say?
- He announced that console gaming was dead, and knows that because he made one successful game in the last 10 years. He is such a boob.
QOTW: First game magazine experience? 1:57:00
- Mikel: 1989 Buyer's Edition of EGM, but later remembered Nintendo Power.
- Henry: Possibly GamePro. The first magazine that was about games he bought was probably Nintendo Power.
- Chris: Of course Nintendo Power. And a buyer's guide from Montgomery Ward that got him into EGM.
- Cooper: Scholastic book guides with 7 shitty games to order.