Date: September 19th, 2008
Special Guest(s): None
Intro: Muppet Babies
Quote of the week: “Press ‘A’ to adjust your pants.”
Closing Words: Brett: "Now we've got a wallpaper, for all you TDards out there."
Closing Song: Muse - Butterflies and Hurricanes
- Top 7 Game-changing cheats
- Dragon Quest IV
- Mega Man 9 Bosses
- Worst Rock-Star Cameos of All Time
- Wireless instruments for Rock Band 2
- Tomb Raider was the cause of Chris Antista's first gaming boner.
- Shane Patterson's conversion on X-Play's The Force Unleashed score was "4 Morgan Webb penises".
- Gong sound effect used to start 3rd segment.
Funny Stories and Quotes:
- Chris Antista
- "Men Without Hats. They performed the Dangerous Dance."
- Shoplifting story at Wal Mart over Donkey Kong Country 2 in 1995. Ran away from cops that drawn guns on him. [58:16-1:04:07]
- First Gaming boner I got was from Tomb Raider. [19:40]
- "Rockaman has no pubic hair. Like we haven't seen Japanese porno."
- "I'll be there like Michael Jackson."
- Which editor takes off their shirt. Will it be Franchesa Reyes, Veronica Belmont, or Dan Amrich?
- COD WaW boycott this game.
- Push the left stick not to miss your family.
- Whoever gets a $1000 worth of stolen DVD's gets a free $10 T-shirt.
- We made an extra billion dollars. Why? We got rid of our return policy.
- Brett Elston
- Thought new instrument of Wii Music was an abortion clinic. 46:03-47:33
- Another Toys 'R' Us story about how people would steal Yu-Gi-Oh! and Pokemon cards and would flush the wrapping down the toilet. Later, those toilets blew up on a female employee, and a co-worker had to buy her new panties. 1:04:55-1:05:34
- I have a question to ask you fucks on the forums.
- To steal Donkey Kong Country 2 means it's 1995. It means your 15.
- Mikel Reparaz
- "Oscar Schindler the wacky factory man."
- "FUCK THAT GUY. I HAVE SEEN ALL HIS FUCKING MOVIES AND THEY ALL FUCKING SUCK!" [1:17:21]
- FUCK YOU MICHAEL BAY! [1:17:49-51]
- Press X to fall overboard and die.
- Charlie Barratt
- "Top 7 Games Chris masturbated to."
- "Why don't you take our lunch money now."
- Shane Patterson
- I'm the youngest, but I don't have Spiderman toys cluttering my desk.
Question of the Week 2: Biggest lie, scam, steal you accomplished.
- Brett Elston: returned all Sega Genesis games and CD and got a PS1, 2 controllers, and a memory card for free. Also stole some games from an unspecified friend.
- Charlie Barratt: Using Gamefly and getting a couple games by saying they were lost or stolen in the mail.
- Mikel Reparaz: Got a 6 pack of games and the Genesis for $15 at Toys' R' Us mix up due to the tickets.
Link: Episode 19