Date: December 18th, 2008
Special Guest(s): None
Quote of the week: “The best part of Home is hurting other people’s feelings.”
Closing Words: Shane: "Yeah, knock it off."
Closing Song: Big Country - In a Big Country
- Top 7 Games you don't want for Christmas
- 10 most disappointing games of 2008
- Spike VGA's
- Brett Elston mentioned that Popeye's hometown is Chester, Illinois.
- He also mentions Animal Crossing in the the SD cards conversation.
Funny Stories and Quotes:
- Chris Antista
- Does a Christian Bale Batman voice 15 min. in.
- Be there or eat poop.
- Rejecting people as a women. I get it now, it's so much fun.
- On Too Human and Denis Dyack "I think its that Forest Gump IQ child that can just about do anything."
- I'll be playing Fallout 3 on the Xbox were it matters (achievements)
- Brett "Which adds up to nothing."
- Chris Antista said about finding his parents address. (1:36:03)
- Spore I'm not saying it's paperware, but I'm saying it's a better concept on paper.
- You should all imitate Mikel's gypsy like behavior.
- Mikel Reparaz
- As a good Samaritan stripped all the games out of Circuit City. Said he spent over $1000 for games.
- Described as a "Mad Ape of souless consumerism"
- The town of masturbation.
- Brett Elston had to do a dike.
- We're not trying to start beef unless we are.
- Brett Elston
- There is only one holiday and it's degrees of Christmas.
- How do you like your baby? Dead.
- Cole Train shouldn't talk more than a sentence.
Question of the Week: Favorite game of 2008?
- Chris Antista: Dead Space
- Mikel Reparaz: Grand Theft Auto IV
- Brett Elston: Bionic Commando ReArmed, Mega Man 9, Mass Effect
- Shane Patterson: Smackdown and Fallout 3
Link: Episode 32