Date: February 27th, 2009
Special Guest(s): None
Quote of the week: "In 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand you can spend in-game money on new taunts… which sort of implies he doesn’t have those words in his vocabulary until you buy them."
Intro: Ugly Betty
Closing Words: Brett Elston "Hope you enjoy. Bye."
Closing Song: Joe Walsh - In the City
- Top 7 Sadistic moments in games
- Dante's Inferno
- Killzone 2
- Red 360 Elite
- Puzzle Quest: Galactrix
- Left 4 Head
- Brett Bot's first appearance.
- Chris Antista does a Rush Limbaugh impersonation.
Funny Stories and Quotes:
- Chris Antista
- "Sims, you have a family and a job. Go kill yourself."
- Dante's Inferno is Bubsy for the 360.
- I love alcohol.
- This is Brett's Baghdad but I like to picture him eating phallic meat.
- "Bam Ramdick." [1:44:55]
- Spikes in Mission Impossible to get Emilo Estevez out of the movie as fast as possible.
- Setting up a spike trap is not economical.
- If you stoop to a level where you star in a sequel that Eddie Murphy wouldn't star in, you should kill yourself. At least Ice Cube didn't stoop that low. Wait a minute.
- I love videogame porn knockoffs.
- Boomer, the fattest undead asshole you'll ever see.
- I love my racist Disney. insensitive Disney, and animal abuse Disney.
- Tony Hawk 10.
- Doing a 900 in zero grav is not impressive.
- Shane "That's when you're in space."
- Shane Patterson
- "Heath Ledger won the award for Best Clown."
- Sims still sounds pretty boring.
- Mikel Raparaz
- On Left 4 Head: "Listen to the beautiful love between a porn star and a man dressed as a zombie." [1:18:10]
- You can take bets with your friends or not, since I'm assuming you don't.
- That's how you hack computers. Change pipes.
- I never wanted to be in a podcast.
- Hey, kids, go out and drink.
- Metal Gear Solid is for film school faggots. Little Big Planet is for child molestors.
- Charlie Barratt
- Bioshock is so successful why not make a game off the Fountainhead?
- Kratos and Bubsy will fart in your mouth and that will make Dante's Inferno.
Question of the Week 24: What game do you regret parting, selling, or trading away?
- Chris Antista: Panzer Dragoon Saga.
- Charlie Barratt: Sold entire SNES collection at a garage sale.
- Shane Patterson: Losing his PS1 and PS2 games, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, and giving away Super Mario All-Stars Collection.
- Brett Elston: Parting with American Gladiators. (Answer from episode 41.)
Link: Episode 40