Date: March 6th, 2009
Special Guest(s): None
Quote of the week: [On IGN’s review breakdowns] "How do you even score a game’s sound anymore? What if my soundtrack is all Beethoven and Led Zeppelin? Insta-10!"
Intro: Super Mario Radio Compact Disco
Closing Words: Chris Antista in a Fred Schider voice "When going home from work, take the dinosaur penis off-ramp!"
- Top 7 Whoops, you're evil moments
- Rap in videogames
- Watchmen: The End is Nigh
- Duke Lombardi announcing many Nintendo titles
- Tom Clancy's HAWX
- Halo 3 reaches 1 billionth match
- Super Mario Disco
- A Boy and His Blob
- "Don't Copy that Floppy" first played on TalkRadar.
- "Junky Kong Dongle Beat" first mentioned.
- In PlayStation: the Official Magazine, Mikel Reparaz exposes that Brett Elston's signature looks like Butt Elston.
Funny Stories and Quotes:
- Chris Antista
- On the keyhole sound in Super Mario Disco: "I could only imagine [Yoshi's] asshole spreading."
- My biggest problem if drugs were legalized is waking up at 4AM and seeing Pepsi advertise coke.
- You don't beat Braid, you live it!
- I like throwing things. I like catching things. I don't like to watch mutants throw and catch being interrupted by commericals.
- Watchmen brawler is shitting on Alan Moore's well prepared grave.
- You coughed dust on me Mikel mummy.
- Co'Trizzle ma' dizzle.
- Diddy Kong, Trixie Kong, Shifty Kong, which one was Fisty Kong?
- You aint from Grove Street bitch.
- Only Madden has the money to have rappers rap about their game.
- Somewhere along the line, Sonic has nothing but wailing buttrock.
- The blood of my ancestors flows inside me. I hope so.
- Feel free to correct my grammar in the comments.
- Mikel Raparaz
- To the tune of Jimmy Crack Corn: "Stevie Ray Vaughn, and I don't care."
- Green Dinosaur Goatse.
- Your signature looks like Butt Elston
- Dinosaur Penis
- Brett Elston
- "Yu-Gi-Oh! Whirly Dirly Burly Furly."
- Imagine Boner.
- Resident Evil Blood Drive sounds like an excuse to spread the T-virus.
- Donkey Kong 64 embodies the downfall or Rare.
- They are playing bass on a dead robot.
Question of the Week 25: What game started an actual fight?
- Brett Elston: Killer Instinct at a mall in 1995. A dude threw his quarters to the other side of the mall in Missouri. Can't drive, has to wait to be picked up.
- Mikel Raparaz: Top Gun 2
- Chris Antista: Jackal. Went outside to the lawn to fight when the Nintendo was broken.
Link: Episode 41