Date: March 27th, 2009
Quote of the week: “Releasing an RTS on the PC is like going to the beach and bringing your own sand.”
Intro: Morpheus from the first Matrix
Closing Words: "I love you guys."
Closing Song: Hulk Hogan's theme - "I Am A Real American"
- Week of Hate
- Top 7 Hated habits of the mainstream media
- MadWorld flopped, and it's your fault.
- The Matrix is 10 years old.
- Hulk Hogan
- Podcast once marked the record of the word "rape" being said the most in a single episode: 13 times, but this was surpassed in Episode 154.
- Mikel Raparaz held the record for the word rape in a single episode: 8 times.
- Dan Amrich said rape 3 times, and Scott Butterworth said rape 2 times.
- 1st time Chris Antista wasn't on the podcast.
- Palletteswap Ninja's "Halo (All I Play-Oh)" first played during 2nd break.
- Brett Elston reveals he is a KMFDM fan and did nothing significantly harmful at his high school.
- Dan Amrich said the first videogame ever made was Willy Higinbottom's "Tennis for Two".
Funny Stories and Quotes:
- Mikel Reparaz
- "Apparently math gives me a boner."
- They are teaching our kids to rape!."
- This podcast rewards the host points for saying rape! Give me points.
- Local dumbfuck kid Billy is on the news.
- Journalism and videogames do not mix, and when they do they are videogame journalists.
- He read Richard McBeef and decided to do it.
- Suicide Stink Finger Konga.
- "I'm trying to masturbate to lazytown here."
- Killzone 2 bullshit.
- I can't believe I used the word Renaissance to describe WWE.
- Read something and talk about it to sound more interesting.
- Brett Elston
- On the Hot Coffee mod: "Square boobs!"
- Columbine 4/20/99 I know that for many reasons. That day was a Tuesday and KMFDM Audios came out. I was so into my calendar I forgot my own point.
- 3 points make a triangle. I can't emphasize that enough Mikel.
- It's a well known fact that a newly announced game can be immediately reviewed by starting at a perfect 10, and subtracting the number of exclamation marks in the press release to get the actual score.
- It's amazing that the N64 launch game ended up being its best game not counting the Jaguar.
- Dan Amrich
- I'm a bargain bin game!
- I'm looking up fap OH MY GOD!
Question of the Week 28: What is a game you obessed a lot about before the its release?
- Brett Elston: Mega Man II
- Dan Amrich: Pitfall Atari 2600, and Popeye. Felt guilty about Popeye.
- Mikel Reparaz: The Goonies and Ghostbusters
- Scott Butterworth: Super Mario 64
Link: Episode 44