Date: April 10th, 2009
Special Guest(s): None
Quote of the week: "I watched this dog, for two minutes, take a dump on its own balls."
Intro: Electric Dreams
Closing Words: Paul Ryan: "That's it?"
Closing Song: Philip Oakey & Giorgio Moroder - Together In Electric Dreams
- Top 7 Most embarrassing live-action game scenes
- Unfunniest games of March.
- Wii has lowest user activity.
- Black Baron impersonations. [1:08:15-1:11:40]
- A rigamaroo with a British gaming podcast.
- First appearance of Paul Ryan.
- Second presence of the Black Baron impersonation.
- Charles Hamilton's November 10 was played during first break. (About his birthday and nothing about the release date of Modern Warfare 2.)
- Two video angles of Chris Antista playing Major Minor's Majestic March.
- Mikel Reparaz was a copy editor (Wikiparazing) for a newspaper for five years.
- Brett Elston did broadcast journalism and was a producer.
- This episode was (partially) recorded on video for "The Making of Talkradar."
- The Von Bondies' "C'mon C'mon" at the end of the second Break
Funny Stories and Quotes
- Chris Antista:
- "I call it a fun condom. It's what you stick in your Genesis between good games."
- "The highlight was the related video that Brett and I giggled like a fuck—like fuckbabies to."
- "Had pubes up to my nostrils."
- For 2 minutes I watched a dog take a dump on its own balls, whie I remembered a arcade be bulldozed years ago. They were so bright pink they were ruined by its runny shit.
- Kris Kross and all the 90's pastel colors shitted out was the case of Slam City.
- Paul Ryan, he can dead pan anything.
- Sewer Shark, a visual colonscopy.
- Phantasmgorica, greatest rape scene in a game.
- Your gamers, the world doesn't take you as seriously as you do.
- Chris Watters reviewed Box Office Bust
- Mikel "Poor bastard."
- I would go fuck a lake - Wrong. (in the persona of the people who wrote the script for Box Office Bust)
- Get in Dat Azz. [1:10:11-13]
- Push it up Dat Azz [1:11:29-31]
- Brett Elston:
- "Buckle yo goddamn safety belt!" [26:27-29]
- "That's Harry Potter?! Where the fuck am I?"
- The dichtomey of arcades. Bringing people together and tearing them apart.
- "WHOA WHOA What the fuck, asshole!?"
- I decided to get a girlfriend but Final Fantasty III changed that.
- If you're listening and not posting I will fucking kill you.
- Even though we are in space, we managed to keep our accents for thousands of years.
- Screaming fit. [1:21:34-1:22:20]
- Mikel Reparaz
- (Paul Ryan) On behalf of all Aryan Superman everywhere.
- (Mad World) That kid is playing videogames. Drug reference.
- I was a copy editor for 5 years in actual journalism and journalism in this industry is a fucking myth. There is no investigative journalism.
- As a husband I have to watch my wife play videogames and hit the Y button for her.
Question of the Week 30: Most memorable arcade experience?
- Brett Elston:
- Street Fighter II. Douchebag Guile beat him. Turned around and bumped into a crowd of people waiting
- Brett and friends decimating a small child with 10 hit combos in Tekken and then rightfully screaming at him "YEAH THAT'S RIGHT YOU, STUPID ASSHOLE."
- Mikel Reparaz:
- At Chucky Cheese. Eight or nine years old. A dude strung out on meth around his 20's: "What the fuck? I'm not playing doubles! I only finished the game with 25 credits?!"
- Also, beating a younger kid in Mortal Kombat, then an older, protective kid beats him at Mortal Kombat.
- Tyler Nagata: Kaimuki Cue in Honolulu, Hawaii. Saw a woman slap a guy, and the guy hit her back.
- Chris Antista's response: "Unacceptable. You don't hit men."
- Paul Ryan: Played Street Fighter, ass was getting kicked, but the machine froze.
- Chris Antista: Dog shitting on own balls, while watching an arcade, mini golf course, and go kart place he held dear to his heart being destroyed.
Link: Episode 46