Date: May 1st, 2009
Special Guest(s): None
Quote of the week: “Minneapolis shall henceforth be known as Bonertown.”
Intro: Family Guy
Closing Words: Brett Elston "ugh."
Closing Song: Band Of Horses - "The Funeral"
- Top 7 Games where you play as food
- Videogame music ahead of its time
- Also could have been Top 7 Games the Japanese thought weren't worth for the US Market
- Shitty parts in videogame movies
- Chris Antista impersonates the food guy from Far Cry. "Na-na-na-na-na-na-NOOOOOO! The CHEESES." [52:00]
- Interview about the Dead to Rights Reboot
- Intro to 3rd segment, all the hosts OHHHHHH! in unison
- This episode marks the first appearance by The King Of Names.
- Chris Antista impersonates Michael Caine, and his Black School Bus Driver[18:00]
- Vangandle first mentioned by Chris Antista
- Brett Elston walked 10 blocks to McDonalds in a Venom shirt to get the Venom happy meal toys.
- Brett Elston bloody nose bus story was shared on this episode.
Funny Stories and Quotes:
- Mikel Reparaz:
- "Drive across diarreha creek."
- music on the GingerBread Ninja "Sounds like someone threw a keyboard down the stairs."
- "The Wii set the videogames industry back 20 years
- Top 7 instances where the Japanese thought the Western Market wasn't worth it.
- Brett Elston
- "Sausage looks like a decomposed dick."
- Bleeding and screaming on a bus, from a backpack smashing his face between a window. Bus Driver freaked out. Young child Brett Elston
- Chris Antista:
- "Tomb Raider is the loudest movie I ever fallen asleep to."
- While we're fellating our own backs, speaking of the Holocaust, Meat loaf.
- Appealing towards your king to change your name sounds incredibly weird.
- Who has a name to bring forth to the King?
- K.K. Slider the King mulls it over with great thought.
- Liu Kang that is the best name I have ever heard.
- Would you like to glide home in a pumpkin?
- Your beer bottle is now a rocketship.
- Duke it is too much isn't it. Cheeseville henceforth Bonertown.
- You are no longer Minneapolis. You are now Bonertown. I am the King. I must mull over everything with great thought. I am so inbred.
- Episode 50 has all the earmarks of a funeral.
- I'm the dumbest person in this business and I haven't got stuck in a Half Life game.
- X-Men Wolverine Origins. A movie that reeks of contractual obligations.
- Sonic Spinball music on Genesis isn't the exception, It's the rule.
- You hear that Rare! Cut the crap.
- What are McNuggets McNuggets?
- Mikel "They're our assholes."
- Shane Patterson
- X-Men Wolverine's Origins "If you like Wolverine and Deadpool, you'll hate the movie."
- Dynasty Warriors SWAT Team?
Question of the Week 33: First game ever pre-ordered?
Brett Elston- Street Fighter 2 or Battle Arena Toshinden
Shane Patterson- Metal Gear Solid
Chris Antista- GTA IV Special Edition
Link: Episode 49