Date: June 13th, 2008
Special Guest(s): None
Intro: "Altered Beast "Welcome to your doom."
Quote of the week: "It tastes like Otter Pop afterbirth."
Closing Words: Chris Antista "See ya next week for another edition of TalkRadar. Peace."
Closing Song: Ending from Master Blaster from NES
- Top 7 Consoles that Never Were
- Metal Gear Solid 4
- The Preemptive 2008 Game Awards
- DewMocracy: Mountain Dew Supernova tastes like shit. [22:30- 24:30]
- Good, but not great games
- Why are kids so annoying? [34:50-38:20]
- The Incredible Hulk
- Chaos War: possibly the worst voice-acting ever.
- Chris Antista was planning to get the MGS 4 Bundle with PS3 for midnight
- first time mentioned he did delivery for a Chinese restaurant
- Commercial cued for Mountain Dew taste test (commerical unknown)
- Brett Elston's self censor.
Funny Stories and Quotes:
- Chris Antista
- later chipped in "I'm going to homicide town if my wife knocks over my Flight of the Navigators". (Has no wife, neither does he own have a Flight of the Navigators.)
- "What month is TBA?"
- Their 1st party exclusive was the American people. (Andrema console)
- The number one phantom console is the phantom.
- Everybody on the internet go fuck yourself.
- I don't make friends with anyone that can procreate.
- I'll be working on my resume.
- Does it work with Six Axis?
- Brett (Nothing works with Six Axis)
- on MD Supernova
- "Throw it in a Goodwill bin. Shake it up, have it hit an orphan in the face. Hilarious."
- Like a corpse licked my tongue."
- Brett Elston
- Hates kids because they don't know how to play and take care of videogames properly. Applies to his action figures as well.
- Can I play with that Spiderman? No you cannot.
- Kids man what's with kids?
- Shane "Fuck em."
- Chris "Goddamn kids, can't fuck em."
- Shane Patterson
- "Metal Gear Solid 4 is Hideo Kojima's Inconvenient Truth."
- Mikel Reparaz
- "Like a mummy vomited grapes in my mouth."
- "Flat kool-aid."
- When people download a podcast, they want to hear people talk about fucking soft drinks.
Link: Episode 5