Date: June 19th, 2009
Special Guest(s): Matthew Keast, Brad Shoemaker (of Giant Bomb) Mystery Science Theatre
Quote of the week: "But does UFC have a wife arm?"
Intro: MST3K promotional video they did for a Playstation magazine
Closing Words: Chris Antista "Don't get your boot stuck in a brontosaurus vagina."
Closing Song: Mystery Science Theatre 3000 Ending theme
- Top 7 Videogame legends we never want to hear again
- Mystery Science Theater 3000 interviews.
- Infamous vs. Prototype
- Console War Smack-Down. [1:58:30-2:03:43]
- Chris Antista's antiquated review for Legendary: "Fuck that game."
- Mikel Reparaz almost shoulder-checked Nolan Bushnell.
- Custer's Revenge audio was played.
- Mikel Reparaz mentioned he created a proton pack for Halloween out of Radio Shack parts and wood. Tease to more info in a later cast of being mistaken for a repairman
Funny Stories and Quotess:
- Chris Antista
- "More sperm on my fingernails than copies of Bionic Commando sold in North America."
- "Man, you stepped over my hymen."
- That's a lot of happy accidents.
- Lengendary the Box: Man fuck that game.
- I'm sure Antz and Bugs Life came from different meetings.
- This podcast is all about me.
- Mikel is not allowed to review games for us anymore.
- "DAYUM!" [1:59:37]
- "Elston's dad created the Bang Bus." [2:44:22-24]
- Everyone has a soft spot for Ku Klux Slider.
- Yo list of first party exclusives is so thin, AIDS victims in Africa send you money.
- Yo friends lists is so cluttered, Indiana Jizzones hid the Ark of the Covenant in it.
- Yo online infastructure is so bad it tried to steal a free download.
- There is so much free space on the Iron Man Blu-Ray they built a casino on it.
- Your Six Axis is so useless I traded it in for a VCR at Gamestop.
- Your fanboys are so annoying Carrottop pays to see them.
- "Really sounds like you're jerking off a walrus."
- Is that what videogame designers do in their off time? Build robotic sex toys?
- I got into Iron Maiden because it was hilarious. A guy could sing like that while someone is playing a quadruple bass pedal?
- If you want to know why you don't want a movie strike X-Men Wolverine Origins.
- Talking about Bust-A-Groove: "BURGER DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG!"
- Brett Elston
- Nolan Bushnell, I blame him for killing Billy Bob from Show Biz Pizza.
- 70 is a D.
- It's like stirring macaroni with your dick.
- It's a big internet guys.
- I remember writing Animal Crossing notes in philosophy class.
- I outnerded all the Squenix nerds and I got a Final Fantasy XI poster?
- I'm a fucking dork.
- You want to be the cool kid with the treehouse which I had by the way.
- Mikel Reparaz
- (Custer's Revenge) I have a million boners now.
- Shouldn't he be shoving coke in his nose and not in his mouth?
- Me as a 12 year old with a beard.
- Should I feed the family or rape the puppy?
- If I rape the puppy people will fear me.
- Shouldn't it be Farrout Flee to be racist?
- Rather than taking offence
- Chris "BIAS!"
- Shane Patterson
- I pick the console with the most sales to date the PS3.
- Yo Chris, bitch.
- Your D-Pad is so mushy, Quaker Oats tried to steal the formula.
- Joke is old like your momma.
- Yo disk drive is so loud it can drown out the noise of an audience of a Tyler Perry movie.
- Watch any Ubisoft game, Wait winter 2 months after. It will drop $20.
- Don't buy games with the words Hero or Guitar.
- Your online is so homophobic it thought Brother in Arms Hell's Highway was a game about fisting.
- Microsoft's department that buys exclusives is so broke it eats cereal with a fork to save milk.
- Chris "DAYUM!"
Question of the Week 40? What's the nerdiest you've been over a game?
- Brett Elston:
- Exchanging Animal Crossing notes in Philosophy class with a guy twice the size of him.
- Winning a Square Enix poster for knowing a question about Final Fantasy X.
- Chris Antista: Went online in a public library to find out the secrets to Bust-a-Groove.
- Shane Patterson: Every story invovling Metal Gear Solid 2, 3, and 4, his girlfriend says "I gotta go."
- Mikel Reparaz: Has arguments because he knows the histories, personalities, and motivations of the people in Mortal Kombat.
- Compares it to "a high level of functioning autism."
Link: Episode 56