Date: July 24th, 2009
Special Guest(s): Cheryll Del Rosario
Quote of the week: “I have bigger thighs!”
Intro: Kill Bill Volume 2
Closing Words: Ambassador Blanka "Say hello to... Ambassador Blanka!"
Closing Song: Aqua - "Cartoon Heroes"
- Top 7 Evil corporations
- Nintendo stuff banned in America.
- Cable Service Providers, Brett Elston canceled cable.
- Interviews at Comic Con.
- Morning DJ announcer voice used only for a couple of seconds during the Top 7.
- Brett Elston pumped 150+ hours in Pokemon. (Didn't specify which version.)
- Chris Antista mentioned getting Spider-Man for joining the swim team. Again.
- Tyler responded that he joined the swim team of his own free will, and got ribbons.
- Cheryll Del Rosario's first appearance on TalkRadar.
Funny Stories and Quotes:
- Chris Antista
- Not amused at Shane Patterson's going-away party, since he distinguished his girlfriend as not a girlfriend. Suffered an awkward moment sleeping full of hornyness.
- Couldn't get a Rainbow-Brite as a kid.
- If dressed as a Chun-Li, says severe manscaping needs to be done. Looks like a small brushfire.
- "Sir, 90% of people that don't have cable are gay. What does that say about you?"
- "Why is the Atari 2600 version of Superman is the best Superman game ever made?"
- It lead to one of the most awkward conversations I had to go to sleep horny on. Goddamn I'm so mad at the office.
- I'm going to the Taqueria to get some Black Mesa.
- (Comic Con) You know who isn't here? the captain of the high school football team.
- Resident Evil. Who lives and who dies? Everyone.
- What happened? It looked like there was a robbery at your pelvis.
- Superman that ho.
- Brett " I don't get."
- Chris "Semen sheets, you'll understand tonight at the hotel."
- Brett Elston
- Super Mario Brothers Wii. If you ever played a videogame in your life you will beat it in a day.
- I'm 14 and I would like to kiss on you.
- Pokemon is really fun.
- Tyler Wilde Shut up.
Question of the Week: 45 Suckiest superhero game you played?
- Chris Antista: Spider-Man 3, Iron Man.
- Brett Elston: Superman, old X-Men games.
- Mikel Reparaz: Defenders of Duntron City, Catwoman.
- Tyler Wilde: Didn't play many superhero games. Was probably playing Lemmings.
Link: Episode 61