Date: July 31st, 2009
Special Guest(s): Dan Amrich.
Quote of the week: “I think that elf has two dicks."
Intro: 30 Rock.
Closing Words: Chris: "And I gotta take a dump!"
Closing Song: The State - You'll Always Give Me A Boner
- Top 7 Games of 2008 we can't stop playing
- Zandor Sega CD audio segment.
- 15 worst-reviewed games of the past 15 years.
- Epic Mickey
- Splinter Cell: Conviction moved to 2010.
- Sega CD Vay (prounounced Vy) audio played.
- This marks pre Alf Pacino's first appearance on TalkRadar. [1:11:09]
- Henry Gilbert defeated Chris Antista in achievement points.
- Ted Didlio visted the GamesRadar offices around this time.
- The State was played during the 1st break about tying shoes.
- Tyler Wilde buys lots of URLs.
- Brett Elston bought Pokemon Champions had a Pokemon website in the height of his Pokemon nerdiness.
Funny Stories and Quotes:
- Chris Antista:
- Least favorite masturbation story [37:18 - 39:30]
- "Henry Gilbert, Senior Editor of elf cock."
- Brett Elston is a cynical shithead.
- It was on the phone it was different.
- I masturbate in a very dignified way.
- I got hard Elston
- Brett "What?"
- Chris "I got hard."
- I had this chair in my room I used solely to wank in.
- S.S. Flagship. It's not my problem people can't hear L's.
- (To Henry) You do that to me again, and I will beat the shit out of you -- in achievements, parentheses.
- I could play Gears of War 2 for 50 achievement points or NBA Homecourt for 20 seconds.
- Brett Elston
- "I saw Iron Man 2. If you think it's better, it's not."
- April to July is not five or six months, Charlie.
- We've all jerked off in front of our grandfathers.
- Wii didn't change a thing.
- I'm smelling BBQ. Are we having strokes?
- [Comcast is] the worse company I have ever dealt with.
- I'm former owner of Pokemon Champions, just so you know.
- I was going to start a Pokemon blog.
- Big Nick Digger can't do anything about that.
- I like the fact that Assassin's Creed II had a Black Edition, and then they made a White Edition.
- Chris "Coming to a water fountain near you."
- Charlie Barratt
- Did you know Brett likes the song "Mambo Number 5"?
- Mikel Reparaz
- Michael Ian Black is referred as failed shows on Comedy Central.
- She convinced herself that that must be what it is, because the alternative was too terrifying.
- Dan Amrich
- She's pregnant?
- Chris "Not when I'm pulling out."
Question of the Week 46: Top 5 Games of all time?
- Brett Elston: The Legend of Zelda, Mega Man II, Final Fantasy IV, Mario 64, and Mass Effect.
- Chris Antista: Mario 64, Mario 2, Mega Man II, CounterStrike, toss-up between Portal and Dr. Mario.
- Charlie Barratt: Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers, Bioshock, Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VI, Aladdin (for the Genesis).
- Mikel Reparaz: Contra III, Smash TV, Super Street Fighter II and Street Fighter II, GTA IV, and Tetris.
- Dan Amrich: Interstate 76, Robotron, Tempest, Portal, Magical Drop.
Link: Episode 62