Date: August 14th, 2009
Special Guest(s): None
Quote of the week: "Call of Booty: Modern Whorefare needs to exist!"
Intro: War Games
Closing Words: Chris Antista "Don't forget about us."
Closing Song: Simple Minds - Don't You (Forget About Me)
- Top 7 Sexy text adventures
- Metroid Prime Trilogy
- Comic book quiz between Brett Elston and Henry Gilbert.
- Videogame songs used in other videogames.
- N64 promo vids with Jon Lovitz.
- John Hughes' death.
Funny Stories and Quotes:
- Chris Antista
- Didn't play a lot of Mario Kart 64, until he met "the dumbest blonde girl [he] ever fucked."
- "Guitar Hero Aerosmith graphics looked like the inside of the PS2's asshole."
- (Top 7 Sexy text adventures) You really have to use your imagination for this one.
- Henry got mad at me for playing Batman because Batman was supposed to be dead.
- Henry you are a comicbook Nazi.
- Look wife, arm.
- They had to conserve internet back in 1942.
- Game deals. Do not buy anything this week. Save your money.
- 2 games I didn't want for the price of one? I'll take it.
- I had to delete the Wall-E trailer to make room for the Xplosion Man demo.
- Brett "It should be easy to let go."
- Chris "You think that."
- Let's fuck fight.
- "ARE YOU READY READY! (For some football.)" [28:10]
- Henry Gilbert
- "Batman didn't die. You're fucking wrong!"
- "I'm gonna turn your face into a bucket pussy!" [2:14:55]
- Brett Elston
- I don't like we don't get points because you are wrong.
- (Nintendo) We now have Jon Lovitz, they must really love High School High.
- Nintendo is the most distant company.
- Last 2 years on N64 was a fucking descent. Same with Gamecube and it's gonna happen with the Wii.
- I don't want to put a cock and balls in this videogame because they'll fire me.
Question of the Week 48: What is your favorite N64 games? (No Mario 64 of Ocarina of Time.)
- Brett Elston: Blast Corps, Shadowman, Banjo-Kazooie.
- Henry Gilbert: Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, WCW, WWF No Mercy, Paper Mario.
- Chris Antista: Smash Bros, Mario Kart 64.
- Charlie Barratt: No N64 memories.
Link: Episode 64