Date: August 21st, 2009
Special Guest(s): None
Quote of the week: “These are the last remaining genes of Hitler mixed with the Children of the Corn.”
Closing Words: Paul Ryan "Correct."
Closing Song: Toby Keith - I Should Have Been A Cowboy
- Top 7 Games that need prequels
- PS3 Slim
- Roast of Paul Ryan.
- Paul Ryan sound clips.
- This Podcast was dedicated to Paul Ryan's departure from GamesRadar. Currently at grad school somewhere in Massachusetts.
Funny Stories and Quotes:
- Brett Elston
- Did Donald Duck have his throat clit?
- The hardest part of breaking up is getting back your stuff.
- "Donald Duck."
- Chris Antista: "Likes to fuck." [20:05-08]
- Chris Antista
- Hot-boxed a little girl, who's face was level with Antista's asshole.
- That is my least favorite gameplay. Books.
- Do not go to the tobacco place and ask for the resonator.
- Italians. Most of our culture comes from table cloths.
- When people are trapped on an elevator, it's fun to fart.
- Paul is having an Ayran tantrum but way more superior.
- On stupid questions about unboxing videos:
- You know what we just discovered?... A paradox. [48:15]
- Brett plays "READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL" sound effect.
- Tyler Wilde
- At the Winchester Mystery House, he sold tickets and wrote boner on as many things possible there. [50:07]
- Paul Ryan's jokes are so dry they were airdropped in New Orleans in 2005.
- We are sophisticated. We don't like assholes.
- Mikel "Or farts."
- Mikel Reparaz
- Jet Force Gemini is the first game I bought and haven't played.
- Paul Ryan
- At Brett on Mirror's Edge. "You don't want a prequel, you just want a better game.
- I don't know how to talk to you.
- It's the past I have to look forward to the future.
- TalkRadar a symphony of blood farts.
- reading lines written by Chris Antista [1:00:27-1:01:25]
- "Have you ever woken up with balls in your butt?"
- "I was breastfead by bears."
Question of the Week 49: What band/musican do you now like due to music games?
- Brett Elston: Boston, Rush, the Strokes, the Yeah Yeah Yeahs.
- Mikel Reparaz: Korachi.
- Tyler Wilde: Dragonforce.
- Chris Antista: Fortellis, Dropkick Murphies.
- Paul Ryan: The Zombies, The Band.
Link: Episode 65