Date: September 4th, 2009
Special Guest(s): None
Quote of the week: "You pull out a power pad and the women will be all over you."
Intro: Shitty live version of Helix Nebula by Anamanaguchi from a phone speaker
Closing Words: Brett Elston "Fuck you."
Closing Song: Kings of Leon "Sex on Fire"
- Top 7 Shameless rip-offs
- Sector 8
- Metroid Prime Trilogy being censored.
- Disney and Marvel Comics merger.
- Most disrespectful homage to an artist: Kurt Cobain in Guitar Hero 5.
Funny Stories and Quotes
- Mikel Reparaz:
- "Words like that do not work in heartland states like Fuckansas." [28:27-30]
- Cold Fear is a direct ripoff from Resident Evil 4.
- "Look at me, I'm on TV! I'm washing windows!"
- Chris Antista:
- "Van Halen, they are the soundtrack to date rape." [1:40:39]
- I've gone through a phase where I wrestled woman until I broke one girl's arm.
- Only British rednecks play SOCOM.
- Hitler Gilbert.
- Muppets in Space. 2nd greatest Muppet movie of all time.
- If I buy a PS3 I can get another one half off.
- Our bosses riding our ass.
- I'm drunk and have been up for the past 24 hours.
- "His mask looks like a PS1 game." (on the Green Goblin from the 2001 Spider-Man)
- I know I can make a flowchart and make as much money as a high paying executive for 5 months, until they find out I'm full of shit.
- Air Traffic Chaos a whole week of it.
- Brett Elston
- No little 8 year old kid will say fuck Stegosaurus.
- You pull out a power pad and the women will be all over you.
- SOCOM PS2 days It's the Madden of Sony.
- Eye Toy fun for one night.
- Henry Gilbert
- Next week it will be nothing but 9/11 week at GamesRadar.
- "It better be really gay. That's what I want."
- Part of growing up is Stan Lee is not all that. That man stoled ideas from everyone.
- Mikel Reparaz "And took credit for them!"
Question of the Week 51: Peripheral that was the biggest disappointment?
- Chris Antista: VMU microphone for the Dreamcast.
- Henry Gilbert: The mic for Mario Party 7.
- Brett Elston: the Power Glove.
- Mikel Reparaz: the Hard Drive for the PS2, also the EyeToy for the PS2.
Link: Episode 67