Date: June 27th, 2008
Special Guest(s): Henry Gilbert, then only a meager GamesRadar Intern.
Intro: George Carlin
Quote of the week: "There's no way I'm evolving an asshole."
Closing Words: Chris Antista "Goodbye George"
Closing Audio: The Pixies - This Monkey's Gone to Heaven.
- Top 7 Worst Jobs in the Game Industry
- Songs we demand to see in Rock Band
- Guitar Hero: On Tour
- Alone in the Dark
- What if a nuke went off in Superman's ass?
- Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe
- Pixies Debaser is the intro song instead of Helix Nebula by Anamanaguchi
- First use of Brett Elston's Japanese accent to start off the podcast
- First promotional trailer featuring the voice of Lizzie Cuevas
- Mikel Reparaz broke the cocksucking barrier
- First appearance of Henry Gilbert
- AJ Glaser left GamesRadar to attend graduate school
- Paul Ryan was first referenced
- Brett Elston mentions Toys R' Us for the second time in the Top 7 about Retail
- A list of "dream Rock Band" songs is read off, and the "cocksucker barrier" is broken (mentioned again in Tdar 105)
- Brett Elston "Green Day- I was there"
- Tyler Wilde "California Uber Alles by Dead Kennedys, Mikel Reparaz Wikparez saying it was "We've have a bigger problem now"
- Chris Antista "Helter Skelter"
- Mikel Reparaz "Lightsaber Cocksucking Blues by McClustky
Funny Stories and Quotes:
- Chris Antista
- worked at Suncoast video and somehow manage to sell a package of Direct TV. Felt like selling a car, at a 7/11.
- "Ive seen the first two Superman movies. I don't see why he solves every problem by throwing his logo on it."
- on Wonder Woman "The female voice of reason."
- Like the kid in headgear asking for a date to prom. That's what its like writing articles about Gameloft.
- I want to buy some stock so I can act like a forum poster to the board.
- In the board room draw a big dick next to his mouth of his picture and pass it along.
- It's like peddling Hitler testicles at a sketch comedy show.
- Why would (Superman) need an asshole?
- Wait a minute, the cape isn't powered by the sun?
- I love these arguments on justifying Midway's bad idea. (MK vs. DC)
- Brett Elston
- quoting Mikel Reparaz on "Green Grass and High Tides" in Rock Band's Endless Setlist: "Fucking hippies!"
- I'd rather just die.
- Who the capital fuck wants to play Smashmouth's all star?
- But he bled in Death of Superman
- Henry That was pre Infinite Crisis.
- Brett I thought you said Crisis on Infinite Earth.
- Chris The Crisis never ends. This isn't a Time Crisis.
- Mikel Reparaz:
- You don't understand. The market for shitty games is huge!
- I don't think Kaz Harai goes to the DMV and the lady says "Ridge Racer!"
- If they are indestructible how are they cut and stitched into a garmet?
Link: Episode 7