Title: Wonderful World
Date: September 25th, 2009
Quote of the week: “Anything you says, I does!”
Closing Words: Chris Antista "Take us out."
Closing Song: Phil Collins - "Son of Man"
- Week of Disney
- Top 7 Kickass Disney games
- Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
- Grisly Disney
- Mickey Games
- Dead Space: Extraction
- Interview with Metroid Metal and Infinity Ward community manager, Robert Bowling.
- AJ Glasser's first appearance and Cheryll Del Rosario's 2nd appearance.
- AJ Glasser says squick used to mean skull-fucking.
- Brett's baby laugh was used in Disney's Tarzan.
- Brett then related Tarzan came out when he started working at Toys 'R' Us
- During the 2nd segment, there was an equal number of male and female hosts.
- The only podcast where there were two females on at the same time.
Funny Stories and Quotes:
- Chris Antista
- Nestley Squik is chocolatey.
- Anyone can beat Hell with a firehose.
- Disney all the way; my hands are down in my pants.
- Stanford people. Cue f-a
- First off, somebody murder me and sell me for parts. I'm useless
- Who says I hate Kotaku. I steal from that website all the time.
- What are you confirming Marvel vs. Capcom 3?
- Brett "If it comes out."
- Remember the Little Rascals?
- Henry "Remember, 84-year-olds?"
- "Anything you says, I does." [1:30:05]
- Brett Elston
- on the confusion of how Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days is pronounced: "The Fucking Days"
- (69 haters) You're right. I should work 38 more hours a week.
- Cinderella the most boring of all the Disney princesses.
- If I have to mention my favorite animated movie of all time. It's Transformers the Movie.
- I've started driving when I was 15 in Florida.
- After birth by sleep.
- Cheryll "I'll photoshop that tomorrow."
- Emperor's New Groove. Good movie.
- Chris "NO!"
- Cheryll del Rosario
- Bringing up while watching Sleeping Beauty as a child and hearing Maleficent say, "By all the powers of hell," she believed she would go to hell for hearing her say "hell".
- Fuck you, asshole.
- I like Shrek.
- Chris "WRONG!"
- Cheryll "I like it."
- Chris "STILL WRONG!"
- Cheryll "SHUT UP!"
- AJ Glaser
- I never listen to podcasts.
- Stanford people just aren't that bright.
- Henry Gilbert
- If you say my favorite anime is after 2000, you are wrong.
- Douchiest douche in the world, Gene Simmons.
Question of the Week 53 responses from Chris and Henry:
- Chris Antista: Brain Dead 13
- Henry Gilbert: Ninja Gaiden for Xbox
Question of the Week 54: What is your favorite animated movie?
- Henry Gilbert: Toy Story 2 and Iron Giant
- Brett Elston: Transformers (the animated movie)
- Chris Antista: Pinocchio
- Cheryll Del Rosario: Sleeping Beauty
Link: Episode 70