Date: October 16th, 2009
Special Guest(s): None
Intro: Lou Albano Mario Super Show
Closing Words: Brett Elston- "Take us out Ozzy" brutal fucking sound effect plays
Closing Song: Cyndi Lauper mix with NES chiptune Goonies song.
- Top 7 Lamest party games
- Uncharted 2
- Ask a games Jarnalist
- Lou Albano's Death
- Mikel Reparaz when reviewing Shrek Super Party for a newspaper wrote "Get to fart on bees."
- Brett Elston had random date fact "Hollow Man August 6, 2000. Suck it'
Funny Stories and Quotes
- Mikel Reparaz:
- in Italian voice "Mario. Help a shave my back."
- This podcast advocates Brutal fucking.
- (Monopoly Party) It sounds like you pay $50 so you can use it in your porn or direct commericals.
- "It's Ocelot and the Rapist." (Radio DJ voice)
- Working your balls off as a team.
- Game Party. I'm amazed it's made by human beings. These are games that could be randomly generated by a computer.
- He died swinging his arms side to side. Cmon its time to go as he does the Mario. Good God that is tasteless why did I even say that? WTF
- Finally Italians have their Amos & Andy.
- Brett Elston
- We'll be talking about dicks later.
- You've been TalkRadared
- Don't ask me how to get job in industry.
- Most important thing is to live in Bay Area.
- Learn how to read, write, spell, grammar, indirect pyramid.
- I hate when definitely is spelled defiantly.
- Mikel "God I hate that."
- Walk down to the Amazon store Buy 2 get one free.
- When I worked at Toys R Us.
- Tyler "I didn't know you worked there."
- We use the Sims to kill these people. Why would I ever want to play as them.
- Everybody watch your goddamn Venture Brothers.
- Nolan North any white dude with short black hair he plays it.
- I was watching Wrath of Khan and it's very important.
- I'm not playing a 2D game with a remote and nunchaku. That can burn in hell.
- Captain Lou Albano dead.
- Mikel "What I thought he was dead.
- Charlie Barratt
- I want to see some grandpa titties.
- Tyler Wilde
- It's like Microsoft looked up the word proprietary in the dictionary and said let's charge whatever price we want.
Question of the Week 57: Most ever spent on games in one purchase?
- Tyler Wilde for last QOTW- Mask didn't hold up
- Tyler Wilde- $10,000 when grandpa died. Spent on Japan trip for 1 month and Half Life 2 + thin LCD monitor and computer. The last e things costs around $2000.
- Mikel Reparaz- Raided Circuit City and bought $300 to $400 on $1000+ worth of games. For console the X360 launch.
- Charlie Barratt- Gamecube +4 controllers, memory unit and Wind Waker = more money he bought for games at one time than other purchases in his life
Link: Episode 73