Date: November 25th, 2009
Special Guest(s): None
Intro: Q-Berts 1st Thanksgiving Special
Closing Words: Chris Antista: "We will see you in one week."
Closing Song: Richardo Autobahn - Golden Age of Video
- Mega Man 8 Audio starts at 46:00 and ends 51:35
- Dr Light audio segments [47:13-47:17]
- Brett Elston "Sounds like Stan Lee drunk."
- Chris Antista "The Science has altered the DNA of the sentence."
- Mikel Reparaz "This sentence has an extra chromosome."
- Rant on large ass Activision bundles taking up shelf space and being over priced.
- Ask a Games Jaranalist
- New Kids from the Hall sketch
- 16:30 ROLLING STAAAARRT!
- Lizzie Cuevas 65 lbs.ish like a gumdrop described by Chris Antista [30:49]
- asshole "Her asshole is like a super soaker filled with swamp water." [31:45-31:48] "spraying paint." also described by Chris Antista
- Brett Elston took lots of laxes when watching the Lord of the Rings Trilogy.
- Onion Stupid Piece of Shit Sony Made played 2nd break
- Teased that they will have a podcast at the launch of a new console. (NATAL DOES NOT COUNT)
Funny Stories and Quotes:
- Chris Antista:
- "Book reviews never get below a B because...., well I read a book."
- I bet I can carry more shit than you Mr. Hawk.
- $10 for Need For Speed Undercover. No one cares.
- Follow us on twitter or be friends of grenade spam.
- Bonk it's like the president is on a train and yelling the money will never run out.
- Do you really think my word is worth a $50 game? If you do I will punch you in the face.
- Did we not announce contests? Fuck my ass.
- Mikel Reparaz
- Does Tekken 6 have Pac Man in it?
- Halo Weech the game where Master Chief has a lisp.
- I don't buy a controller everytime I buy a game.
- Grandma Wii gives a fuck. She actually gives 250 fucks.
- Saying games journalists take bribes is like bewing a waiter and people assume that you take a dump in the food on a continual basis.
- Brett Elston
- I love mutant dick tentacle.
Question of the Week 63: What are you thankful for this year game related?
- Chris Antista- Games being delayed so he can enjoy 2009 holiday's release
- Brett Elston- Street Fighter IV, Shadow Complex, and Punchout Wii. Did great justice to old genres and expanded and improved on them.
- Mikel Reparaz- Uncharted 2, and other people like Assassins Creed 2 besides him.
- Charlie Barratt- reading a Fan Fiction
Link: Episode 79