Date: January 29th, 2010
Special Guest(s): Seth Killian
Intro: 1998 FuncoLand Training Video
Closing Words: Chris Antista: "I hope [Weezer] don't sue us."
Closing Song: Weezer - Glorious Day (Green Album)
- Top 7 Longest videogame endings
- Interview with Rivers Cuomo from Weezer played in first break
- Tatsunoko vs. Capcom coverage and Japanese anime
- Seth Killian had the hots for Bugs Bunny.
- Reccuring motif: third time Chris Antista uses the phrase, "Do you know it's rude to interrupt in Japanese culture?"
- Mikel Reparaz mentions he had a sister
- Chris Antista does a Tracy Morgan impersonation
- Seth Killian drops insight that the Smurfs are the Schlumpfs in German
- Brett Elston started collecting Black Spider-Man stuff at the age of 13 in 1993.
- Chris Antista was attracted to Lucy van Pelt as a child
- Elston collected a lot of Star Wars Episode 1 POGS in a tristate area before everyone knew better.
Funny Stories and Quotes:
- Chris Antista
- Pull some Top 7 out of our anus holes.
- I had a huge crush on Lucy van Pelt. If she was a fighting game character, she would kick so much ass.
- If you want to be cool, Weezer is your band.
- Fuck NeoGAF. Congratulations, Destructoid -- you have no credibility.
- Armaggedon cannot bring a tear to my eye.
- Hitting women. I'm pretty sure I'm against it.
- Me and my sisters have boners.
- Japanese animes got me prepared for fireballs in Street Fighter II.
- (Brett) You act like you never hit a girl.
- I'm not ready to out Reparaz Reparaz.
- Brett Elston
- There was trash before there was trash cans, so how do we know we should put trash in trash cans?
- I would prefer if Godzilla was treated as a natural disaster instead of comic relief.
- Chris "Is that when a girl's asshole is at your nose?"
- In Omega, you see a guy drinking alone, thinking, "Goddamn my alien space life."
- I've got three statues of Black costume Spiderman and I'm going for seven.
- Chris "Jesus Christ."
- Brett "I've done this since 1993. Being a comic book fan isn't enough."
- We can kill everyone we want, anytime we want.
- Mikel "And bring them back in the next game."
- What do you do to a girlfriend that won't listen?
- Chris "Get in a time machine, go back to the '60s and hit your girlfriend."
- Seth Killian
- "I graded that paper. That's a D."
- If women sign up in a tournament, they can be hit.
- Mikel Reparaz:
- "It's like Captain Planet writing a philosophy paper which is all JRPGs."
- Where is Toho vs. Capcom? I want to see Ryu fighting Godzilla.
Question of the Week 70: What game/series do you want to see a crossover?
- Chris Antista- Warner Brothers and Disney cartoons in a game
- Mikel Reparaz- Robocop vs. Terminator, G.I. Joe vs. Transformers, Namco vs. Dark Horse
- Brett Elston- Toho vs. Monster Hunter
- Seth Killian- Time Bandits vs. Pyramid Head
Link: Episode 86