Date: March 5th, 2010
Special Guest(s): Christian Nutt (His second apperance)
Intro: Bill Murray interview on The Late Night Show
Closing Words: Chris Antista "Take us out." Reverend Burn
Closing Song: Intro to Lunar for Sega CD
- Top 7 Final Fantasy Games of All time (Christian Nutt makes Top 7/ 1st segments last over an hour)
- Infinity Ward Jason West and Vince Zampella fired
- While discussing Final Fantasy Brett and Mikel discuss their medical histories.
- Mikel Reparaz had eye surgery, and Brett Elston had a blood clot removed from his foot.
- 1st break SNL Norwegian Acting Playhouse
- Final Fantasy VI or III in North America commerical played during 1st break.
- Carolyn on the podcast "Ten" [1:11:22]
- COD 4 Rap song played in 2nd break
Funny Stories and Quotes:
- Christian Nutt's friend Shane Bettenhausen working at Gamestop Dude returns Final Fantasy VII.
- Shane: "Why return it? Customer: "I'm illterate."
- I never played that game. Lol.
- Mikel Reparaz:
- "Obama is from Planet Kenya."
- Go to Space Camp, because you were a child in 1986.
- ET was my gateway to shitty movie games.
- Flarp segment [2:01:15-2:05:08]
- Chris Antista
- Making fun of Jim Sterling, making fun of us. Top 7 fucking farts I want to fuck.
- We will have an all acid cast when the next Final Fantasy comes out in 2014.
- Walking dick and dick.
- There is no new war Call of Duty can get behind.
- Brett Elston
- Can you write down something and not know how to read it?
- We won't talk about Final Fantasy until 15.
Question of the Week 75: What is your gateway game to other games/genres?
- Last week QOTW results by listeners for least favorite systems
- 7 iPhone 6 PC 5 DSi 4PS3 3 X360 2 PSP 1 Wii
Henry Gilbert via Chris Antista- Madden
- Hosts then used this for how sports games taught them how sports were played.
- Chris Antista- Final Fantasy X
- Brett Elston- Final Fantasy IV
- Christian Nutt- Half Life 2
- Mikel Reparaz- the fishing in Ocarina of Time
- Veronica Belmont - Ghost Recon 2 for shooters
Link: Episode 91