Date: March 12th, 2010
Special Guest(s): Veronica Belmont
Intro: Lost Boys.
Closing Words: Chris Antista "bye bye."
Closing Song: Das Racists & Wallpaper Remix - Pizza Hut Taco Bell Combination
- Top 7 ways games can transform you into a superior human being
- Interviews for The Grinder, and the Transformers Battle for Cybertron
- Ask A Games jaranlist via hotline
- Veronica Belmont's favorite toppings on a pizza is sausage and peppers
- First time TalkRadar hotline was used
- There is a chance that Chris Antista smells like Pizza will break up with Heidi and Taco Belmont will break up with Ryan and make Taco Pizzas.
- Ritalin and Adderall stories
Funny Stories and Quotes:
- Chris Antista
- on girlfriend "She was probably doing something dumbassy."
- I'm too busy to apply to other jobs.
- I couldn't get a girlfriend and I took measures to correct that and Power Rangers was in the way.
- I am a sexy human being. This is what happens when there is no Game Deals.
- Army of Two " I killed a terrorist. Air guitar!"
- You don't see the revulsion on my girlfriends face when I live out my daily life.
- I never been more hammered in my life at the Disney GDC party.
- Kids when taking Ritalin, know your limits.
- If anyone would like to write for us and be paid in pizza.
- I masturbated over the phone at my grandpa. It was an accident.
- Veronica I love you from a far.
- Fucking pretty people and have to give them things.
- Fuck Shrek.
- Brett "it's the Pixar's Scary Movie."
- Mikel Reparaz:
- "I rolled my eyes so hard, my contact went outside."
- YOU FUCKING PEOPLE!"
- I want more motion games with fighting.
- I'm not observant to obvious things.
- For being a paid Top 7 freelancer "We pay you in danger." "Nothing will keep a hobo from fucking it."
- Brett Elston
- I know too much about Jim Varney that is unacceptable in a creepy Charlie Tim Schaefer way.
- Veronica Belmont
- I'm a level 80
- Chris "Jesus. You could have gotten trophies."
- I'm a level 80
Question of the Week 76: what game would benefit from motion control?
- Chris Antista- a good lightsaber game
- Mikel Reparaz - Hand to hand combat game. Karate
- Brett Elston- a game like Heavy Rain. It needs to be a new genre,not a motion control slapped to current genres.
Link: Episode 92