Date: April 9th, 2010
Special Guest(s): None
Intro: My Wife And Kids.
Closing Words: Brett: "This laptop's about to die so, Bully, School's Out"
Closing Song: Shawn Lee - (from the game Bully) School's Out
- 8 Bit Dr. Horrible Sing Along played in break segments
- Creation of Johnny Apple Sperm
- IMAX preview reveal message sent to Tyler Wilde about Prince of Persia
- Tyler Wilde's stepmom has Dan Elecktro action figures (very limited number)
- Brett and Mikel share about their loloball experiences.
- How the GamesRadar hosts got to be games journalists
- Chris Antista - As a young child wanted to make entertainment
- Brett Elston - Thought about doing advertising for Nintendo, and then decided to do journalism, to get into games journalism
- Mikel Reparaz - Thought of writing without needing to come up with new ideas seemed like an awesome career path.
- Tyler Wilde - Got a internship of cheat planet off Craiglists, and decided to review a Dragonball Z game for GamesRadar, which was the first thing he wrote professionally.
Funny Stories and Quotes:
- Chris Antista:
- Spreading so much seed around you can call me Johnny Applesperm.
- If a game could have the behind the scenes, it would be the driving in Tony Hawk.
- With my grandma I played RapeLay.
- If they loved me, they wouldn't molest me that hard.
- My pants around my ankles, I'm at my desk chair aroused.
- Big Gay Homo signed up on the GR forums.
- If one kid jerks off and dies because of me.
- Brett Elston's Hulk Dream, and another dream of being clubbed to death by barbarians on horseback
- Tyler Wilde's dream about being on the moon with his girlfriend and a war on earth.
- Brett "What if a werewolf was on the moon? Is he always a werewolf?
- Tyler "What if he's on the dark side? Does he become a werewolf if there is a full earth?
- Mikel Reparaz
- That's why its a joke you dumbfuck!
- I can't believe he only talked about fisting kids.
- Chris "I'm suprised about how ridiculously hard I am."
- Creepy British animation is redundant.
- Hemingway is the second greatest author to shoot himself in the face. First being Hunter S. Thompson.
- The best thing about Medal of Honor Airborne was going to the desert to shoot guns.
- Brett Elston
- Please register for PAX. I don't want to die in a room alone.
- Are you going to have a child?
- Chris "No, but it will probably happen accidentally. I'm spreading so much seed around you can call me Johnny Applesperm."
- It's so funny we are going to watch Medal of Honor overtake Call of Duty, which COD overtook MOH.
- Is it possible to smoke, masturbate, and sit on the toilet at once?
- Chris "Hell yeah."
- Tyler Wilde
- I imagine Skate 3 previews are exactly like Skate 2 previews.
- My stepmom was the boss of Dan Amrich.
- Chris "I can't believe telling Dan Amrich what to do."
Question of the Week 80: What games did you bond with your family?
Chris Antista- House of the Dead with his mom.
Brett Elston- Nightwolf with his dad at a Pizzeria (First mentioned in episode 93's top 7)
Mikel Reparaz- His mom with the Sims. Understanding about being invested into a game.
Tyler Wilde- Dad Red Alert. Stepmom- all of the Nintendo games he played from SNES era and on, since mom was editor at GamePro. (Was a huge upgrade from his original mom, since he had no NES when he was in Canada, and Asian Kids with gongs made fun of him everyday for not having a NES)
Link: Episode 96