Date: April 23rd, 2010
Special Guest(s): Scott Butterworth
Closing Words: Scott: "God, I hate you guys."
Closing Song: Bionic Commando Rearmed Main Theme
- Top 7 Bullshit additions to sequels
- Halo Reach Preview (colorful and bouncy)
- Scott Butterworth went 52 episodes without appearing on TalkRadar. Longest ever for a guest that at least appeared for four episodes.
- End of Top 7, music is Halycon by Orbital.
- Brought up "Fistful of AIDS" callback from Episode 29
- Brett Elston's mentions of Wipeout being released November of 1997, is erroneous, which means Brett Elston was wrong when he brought up the date of Wipeout coming out in November 1997, of Mikel Reparaz's music he mixed with MTV music generator that was played during TalkRadar 23. King of Dates title is deminished.
- "Birthday is a Doodley Doo" song played for a single note at [2:25:15] From Home Movies.
Funny Stories and Quotes:
- Chris Antista:
- (at Brett on "Nothin on You" by B.O.B.) "Have you heard black people doing music, before, in Illnois?"
- "NUTTIN ALL OVAH!"
- Your body is clusterfuck.
- Mikel just put together a recipe for erection
- We'll talk about 420 god rest Hitler's soul.
- What do winners don't do?
- Mikel "Cock."
- Goddamn it Charlie is making me look bad.
- Someone gave me pot 4 months ago and its sitting in the hand of a orange gorilla unused.
- I was surrounded by so much vagina I though I was going to asphyxiate.
- Scott Butterworth
- You know what we need in a game? commuting.
- My untimely death was greatly exaggerated.
- God I hate you guys.
- @Chris You'll probably die 10 years from now and a listener is going to make that happen.
- My PS2 was eaten by ants.
- Chris That's what happen to my aunt at a nursing home.
- Charlie Barratt
- On Halo Reach "It's colorful and bouncy."
- Hitler is alive and well at GamesRadar.
- Mikel Reparaz
- I thought Tyler Perry's main audience was sperm eating dinosaurs.
Question of the Week 82: What is your biggest technological failure?
- Scott Butterworth- PS2 filled with ants
- Mikel Reparaz - Sega Genesis filled with roach husks and roach poo.
- Brett Elston - Trying to get Carolyn's save files onto a new Xbox 360
- Chris Antista - E3. Nothing works.
Link: Episode 98