AboutEditDate: November 4th, 2009
Tagline: The UK's #1 podcast for new franchises and *cough* stick whittling.
What to expectEdit
- George explaining how the US office don't 'get' his sense of humour
- Dave H talks canapes and a lack of booze at a recent event
- The team step on Total Film's toes by waffling about movie plots
- Everyday activities turned into games in Question Time
- Your confessions in, erm, the 'Confessions Section'. Yes
Question of the Week: What everyday activity would make a good game and why?
- Dave H: Activity - Busking Reason - Because it could be an exciting mix of genres.
- George - Activity - Stick whittling Reason - To do something that you can't technically do in real life anymore.
- Matt: Activity - Being at the pub Reason - Not specified
- Nathan: Activity - Cleaning windows Reason - Not specified
- Wjra356 (Listener) confesses that he bought the Alone in the Dark special edition boxset.
- Romination (Listener) confesses that he was playing Super Smash Bros. Melee with a wireless GameCube controller. He was doing one of the trophy challenges with a GameShark code that made him invincible and still managing to lose. He was so angry that he threw the controller across the room and it broke so he needed to get a new one without his parents knowing.
- I'mTheBatman (Listener) confesses that somebody broke his 360 while his brother was away and instead of sending it back to Microsoft, he swapped it with his brother's.
- Nathan (Host) confesses that he had a copied version of Cannon Fodder on the Amiga that stopped working suddenly. His friend also had a copied version that was fine. Nathan's version was on a blank disc while his friend's had writing on it so the next time that he went to his friends house, he wrote "Cannon Fodder" on his blank disc and took his friend's version.