AboutEditDate: November 11th, 2009
Tagline: It's educational gaming ideas gone wrong in this week's episode.
What to expect...Edit
- A needlessly complicated explanation of Plants vs. Zombies
- Justin bragging about being a record breaker. Again
- Your questions from Twitter, Facebook and the forums answered
- Celebrity spotting at the Golden Joystick awards
- The most bizarre stream of conciousness EVER from the mouth of one team member
Question of the Week: You've been asked to provide an educational game for children, that will both appeal to them and educate them. What is your pitch for the game?
- Justin: Pokémaths - Learning maths in the style of Pokémon.
- Dave M: Scotish 101 - Learn things about Scotland and how it's different from the rest of the UK. (Took first answer)
- Matt: GamerTrainer - Learn how to be a gamer.
- Nathan: Learn how to go through life, making real-life choices and seeing how they would work out if you did it yourself.