AboutEditDate: November 25th, 2009
Tagline: The one where we remove the background music so you can hear us spout rubbish more clearly.
What to expect...Edit
- Dave H inadvertantly reveals a personality disorder
- The introduction of George’s magical, interrupting machine
- A shambolic Question Time
- Chatter about horse physics, trips to a nuclear bunker and our Modern Warfare 2 marathon
- Your questions answered in the Community Section
- The abscence of backing music for the most part
Question of the Week: You've been asked by a publisher to come up with a new game that involves a peripheral. What's the game and its peripheral?
- George: A cooking game with (real, steel) knife, wooden spoon, saucepan, rolling pin and whisk peripherals.
- Dave H: Video Game Hero where you simulate playing video games with an oversized controller.
- Dave M: Lightsaber game with lightsaber peripheral.
- Nathan: Fighting game with boots, gloves and pads that you would wear and fight yourself.