AboutEditDate: March 3rd, 2010
Tagline: The one where we discuss the fallout from the apocalyPS3
What to expect...Edit
- Matt describing a 'dirty protest' if he'd perform if he was sacked by Activision
- How we survived the Big PS3 Disaster
- Your answers to Question of the Week
- Nathan's Public Service Announcement about the cheating shits in MW2
- The first messages extracted from the GamesRadar Hotline (see more below)
Question of the Week: What's the worst gaming disaster you've ever had?
- Dave H: Used an action replay code for Final Fantasy 6 and destroyed his game due to a glitch
- Matt: Was in the middle of a game of endless Tetris on the DS and he was on 9,000 points when he reached into his bag and clicked the cartridge out of the DS.
- Nathan: He was reviewing Dante's Inferno using the preview code and about three quarters of the way in, he was sent the review code and told to use that (the preview code was glitching in places). So he used the review code and because there were two different saves, they cancelled each other out and the both got deleted.