AboutEditDate: July 15th, 2009
Tagline: Mega-bumper-edition of the podcast series that nobody's talking about. Come get some.
What to expect...Edit
- World At War Zombies: Failed lucky box etiquette
- Matt tests an almost deadly energy drink live on-air to astonishingly, incredible underwhelming results
- Sexy time in games - is it time for more realism during dirty digital deeds?
- Guess That Game Sound returns 99.9% easier than last time
- Find out which fictional gaming town the guys would like to have their car breakdown near
- And one pod member confesses to playing all their games on easy
Question of the week: If your car broke down in the middle of nowhere, what gaming town would you like to stay in?
- Matt: Pac-Land (Pac-Land)
- George: Sandover (Jak and Daxter)
- Nathan: Any village in Dragon Quest 8 that isn't destroyed (Dragon Quest 8)
Matt Cundy plays all his games on easy to save time. It's because he used to play all the games he wrote guides for on easy to save time.