AboutEditDate: March 24st, 2010
Tagline: The one wit a helping of hate. Not a lot. But a bit.
What to expect...Edit
- Much exciting talk about lenticular things
- We solve the problem of how to play Natal in a tiny house
- Cundy exposes himself as a crank caller
- Towell admits he has no imagination anymore
- An actual caller to the GamesRadar Hotline (that isn't us)
Question of the Week: What do you hate about gaming?
- Justin: That you no longer have to use your imagination. i.e. Playing Dizzy the Egg before back in the 80s, you'd be at a level with a palm tree and sand and badly animated waves and you know that you're on a desert island and you can imagine the story to that place whereas today you are told everything and anything else, even if you're idea's better, that's wrong.
- Matt: Tiny text on screens.
- Nathan: Install times