AboutEditDate: April 21st, 2010
Tagline: The one where it all goes slightly high-brow for a brief few minutes.
What to expect...Edit
- The team weighing into the 'games as art debate'
- And a brief - and somewhat made-up - history of Atari and the semi-triumphant return of GamesRadar's travelling Cornish, Matt Cundy
Question of the Week: What's the most you've blown up about a game (rage-wise) and why?
- Justin: A decision that went against him in FIFA in the GamesRadar office.
- Matt: When he got someone sent off in PES.
- George: When he was fighting a sentaur in Tomb Raider anniversary.
- Nathan: He got stuck in an Alex Kidd game and couldn't go anywhere else.