AboutEditDate: May 19th, 2010
Tagline: The one where we become easily distracted.
What to expect...Edit
- The team this week includes Cundy, Dave H, Nathan and a piss-soaked chair that we found in the studio. Eugh.
- Hear what the worst games we've seen through to the bitter end are in Question of the Week
- Your voices beamed directly across the airwaves from the GamesRadar Hotline
- And some contemporary chatter about the gaming world in general including the release of Red Dead Redemption and Sony's plan to charge for premium PSN usage.
- Oooh, and be sure to pay attention as Matt is semi-attacked by an aphid LIVE ON AIR!
- Also, there's a test of Nathan's Trophy whoring ways as a horrible ultimatum is put to him about making 'man love' with a certain C-list celebrity... ahem...
- Coincidentally, both Mikel Reparaz and Nathan Irvine use a permutation of the phrase "Throw stuff at the wall and see what sticks" in the podcast this week. [TR #102, 30:19 ; TRUK #39, 20:51]
Question of the Week: What's the worst game you've ever stuck with to the bitter end with?
- Dave: Clive Barker's Jericho.
- Matt: Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness
- Nathan: Time Crisis (PS3)