AboutEditDate: July 29th, 2009
Tagline: At least 3% funnier than last time or your money back.
What to expect...Edit
- The rugged beauty of Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood
- George's politically incorrect beat 'em-up game idea
- Is the increased RRP for Modern Warfare 2 a rip-off. Answer: Yes. Sort of
- Find out which console and game the gang would save from a burning building
- Confession time turns into a group therapy session about pee-ing while drunk
Question of the week: If you were stuck on a desert island, what one console and one game would you like to take with you?
- Justin: Console - Sega Nomad Game - A signed copy of Christmas NiGHTS (Not playable on the Nomad)
- Matt: Console - XBox 360 with a hard drive full of games Game - The ones on the hard drive
- George: Console - PS3 Game - Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
- Nathan: Console - PS3 debug Game - Dragon Quest 8
Nathan confessed that one night him and his friend came home drunk after a night out. Nathan woke up to a "shower of water hitting the ground" and his friend was so drunk that he was pissing in Nate's room. He made the friend clean it up and sent him home. A small bit of piss got onto Nate's aunt's N64 (which she had loaned to him) and he was freaking out. He wiped the piss off and tested it and it was working perfectly. The next day, Nate saw his "friend" again and he was apoligising about what he did and offered to buy Nate a new N64. Nate agreed though his auntie's one was working perfectly! So Nathan basically made his friend buy him a brand new N64.