AboutEditDate: June 9th, 2010
Tagline: The one where we do an impromtu pre-E3 special.
What to expect...Edit
- It's another <cough> laser-targeted blast of gaming information concerning next week's E3 and is in no way a hastily cobbled together bout of inane nob jokes. Definitely not.
- Listen!... To the men fumble their way through some of the most uninspiring game names that are to be debuted at E3. Victoria 2, anyone?
- Gasp!... in amazement!... As we make unrealistic promises about George running to and reporting on ANY game that you like via the forums, Twitter or Facebook.
- See the reality!... Of what you'll look like playing Natal. Super cool, non?
- Recoil in terror!... While Matt describes breaking his missus' leg during a sack race.
- And find out how Meik's likes to let his hair down. One word: karaoke.
- There's also a small discussion where we ask whether publishers will eventually and fully embrace the iPhone as a serious gaming platform.
- We have your, frankly bizarre and upsetting, answers to Question of the Week (How far would you go to get into E3 2010?)
- Along with Cundy's idea for a DS game based on his cat (R.I.P.)
- Dave H jumping the gun with his comments and Nathan revealing
himselfa surprising choice of one of his all-time favourite games.
Question of the Week: How far would you go to get into E3 2010?
- Dave H: Fight a trained, armed badger.
- Nathan and Matt: Wait until they get invited again.