AboutEditDate: June 30th, 2010
Tagline: The one where we bang on about 3D being the future of gaming
What to expect...Edit
- A discussion about whether Kinect's Milo will ever be allowed out to play, which quickly devolves into sinister chat about 'grooming'.
- Justin has another rant about the technical side of gaming as if looking at every title he plays like Neo seeing through the Matrix.
- We have your answers to Question of the Week - "Will 3D be the future of gaming or is it a massive waste of time?"
- The GamesRadar Hotline throws up some interesting questions from you lovely people including things we've done in games that made us feel morally wrong.
- A shameless plug for GamesRadar's new merchandise venture .
- And there's much, much more crammed in that if we explained here you wouldn't need to listen to it.
Question of the Week: Do you think that 3D visuals will be the future of gaming or do you see them as a massive waste of time?
- Justin: Thinks that 3D will be the future, but not in its current form.
- George: Thinks 3D isn't the future of gaming.
- Matt: "Crap games are going to be crap" - He doesn't see how they'll change the experience.
- Nathan: 3D made him feel sick when he saw Alice in Wonderland and AVATAR. He says that there are going to be a lot of people complaining.