AboutEditDate: July 7th, 2010
Tagline: The one with the flaming rabbids
What to expect...Edit
- Hello there. Are you sitting comfortably? Then we'll begin. Feast your ears on this week's TalkRadar UK featuring Mr Cundy, Mr Houghton and Mr Irvine as they cover topics ranging from being more scared by a child leaping from behind a door than most 'scary' games and George appearing in listener's dreams. We've also got...
- THE NEWS - Covering things such as why Shaun White has been deeply scarred by videogames and our pathetic attempts to setup a 3D TV.
- QUESTION OF THE WEEK - 'What game has given you the biggest fright ever and why?', which garnered some interesting answers from you.
- WHAT THE TEAM HAVE BEEN PLAYING - And a real soft arse, wimpy excuse from one team member as to why they're not playing Singularity anymore.
- GAMESRADAR HOTLINE - Featuring an actual phonecall this time. Honest.
- AND MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH, aww, you get the picture... MORE!
Question of the week: What game has given you the biggest fright ever?
- Dave H: Doom 64
- Matt: Project Zero/Fatal Frame
- Nathan: Tomb Raider