AboutEditDate: July 21st, 2010
Tagline: The one where super powers are scary
What to expect...Edit
- It's that time of week when you're subjected to the fresh ramblings of the GamesRadar UK crew. Doing the honours on this show are Dave H, Cundy and Nathan covering the last seven days of news tid-bits, office goings-on and answering your questions. Amongst the forced Cockney accents, sex voices and innuendos, of course. So what can you expect from this week's episode? All this and more...
- The News! - Covering hot topics such as what we think of Microsoft's Kinect (£129.99 RRP), the new Bond game and a would-be thief.
- Question of the Week - Or more importantly, your answers to the question What game character's skills/powers/abilities would you most like to have in everyday life and how would you use them?
- What the team are currently playing - Unbelievably, some pod members are yet to complete Red Dead Redemption.
- GamesRadar Hotline - Where we try to answer your questions and queries to the best of our limited ability.
Question of the Week: What gaming character's skills/powers/abilities would you most like to have and how would you use it?
- Dave H: He would use Tim from Braid's time-bending ability to re-do anything he gets wrong.
- Matt: He would want Kratos' skill to have infinite sex with women to have infinite sex with women.
- Nathan: He would use Cole from inFamous' electric powers to fix broken electricals.