AboutEditDate: September 29th, 2010
Tagline: The one with the Gregorian chants
What to expect...Edit
- THE NEWS!: It's EA vs. Activision's Bobby Kotick as the battle of name-calling reaches fever pitches
- APPRECIATION SECTION!: Justin selects one of his favourite games of all time and, shock/horror, it's not a Sega title. It's Tomb Raider.
- WHAT WE'RE PLAYING!: Find out what game's we're struggling with and which one made a person send a nasty message to Justin calling him a not very nice name. Clue: It rhymes with click.
- QUESTION OF THE WEEK!: Reading your answers to the question: What game have you completed and replayed the most times and why?
- GAMESRADAR HOTLINE!: We have voicemail! plus loads of texts that see the team perform for your pleasure like dancing monkeys.
Justin aprecienatifies Tomb Raider this week in the section of aprecienatifying things. Justin says that it recently released again on PSN and that even now it's fantastic. He says that it's "up there with Uncharted" and that the music is a strong point of it. He also says that it still looks good granted he is playing it on PSP with the smaller screen. He also mentions that these days games seem to only have one specific place to go but in Tomb Raider, you had to explore the area which made it feel like a real place. He also says that there are small details like hand-drawn game animations and had little features like when wolves die, they put their paws up and also that you could do swan dives into pools.
Question of the Week: What game have you completed and replayed the most?
- Matt: ICO
- Justin: Sonic
- Nathan: Streets of Rage